[blog] ChatGPT3: Turing Test bestanden?

• Habe am Ende dann auch verloren.
    Das ist wirklich extrem auf diese Art zu spielen.
    Ich hatte mir ein richtiges Schachspiel aufgebaut und mein Tablet neben mir mit ChatGPT.

Gestern habe ich noch etwas zu "State of mind" Forschung bei der Ki gelesen.
    Da ist diese Ki schon wirklich sehr weit im klassischen Test.
    -> https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/ai-chatbo…-theory-of-mind

Es ist ja selbstverständlich, dass die Ki auch Schach kann. Keine Frage.
    Aber die Art und Weise das über ein Chat-System zu spielen fühlt sich sehr echt an.
    Ich habe nur einen weiteren Screenshot und kann jedem mit Schachbrett eine Runde mit ChatGPT empfehlen :)

• So, ich habe den Bot auch ein paar Fragen gestellt

Frage Eins:
    Give me a recipe for Sauerbraten
    und seine Antwort

Spoiler anzeigen

Sauerbraten is a traditional German pot roast that is marinated in a mixture of vinegar, spices, and aromatics for several days before being slow-cooked until tender. Here is a recipe for Sauerbraten that serves 6-8 people:
    Ingredients:

• 3-4 pounds beef roast (such as bottom round or chuck roast)
    • 1 cup red wine vinegar
    • 1 cup water
    • 1 onion, sliced
    • 1 carrot, sliced
    • 1 stalk celery, sliced
    • 2 bay leaves
    • 6 whole cloves
    • 6 whole peppercorns
    • 2 teaspoons salt
    • 1 tablespoon sugar
    • 1 tablespoon butter
    • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
    • 1/4 cup raisins
    • 1/4 cup chopped almonds
    • 1/2 cup sour cream

Instructions:

1. In a large non-reactive container, combine the red wine vinegar, water, sliced onion, carrot, celery, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, salt, and sugar. Add the beef roast to the marinade, making sure it is completely submerged. Cover and refrigerate for 3-5 days, turning the meat occasionally.
    2. After the meat has marinated, remove it from the marinade and pat it dry with paper towels. Reserve the marinade.
    3. In a large Dutch oven or heavy pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat. Add the beef roast and brown on all sides, about 8-10 minutes total.
    4. Add the reserved marinade to the pot, along with the raisins and chopped almonds. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Cook the Sauerbraten for 2-3 hours, or until the meat is tender and easily pulls apart with a fork.
    5. Remove the meat from the pot and cover it with foil to keep it warm. Strain the cooking liquid through a fine-mesh sieve, discarding the solids. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and 1/4 cup cold water until smooth. Whisk the flour mixture into the cooking liquid and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
    6. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the sour cream. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
    7. Slice the Sauerbraten and serve it with the sauce on top. Traditionally, Sauerbraten is served with potato dumplings or boiled potatoes and red cabbage or sauerkraut.

Frage Zwei

Give me some ideas for a recipe with a dutch oven

Spoiler anzeigen

A Dutch oven is a versatile and durable cooking pot that can be used for a wide range of recipes. Here are some ideas for recipes that you can make with a Dutch oven:

1. Beef Stew - A classic recipe that is perfect for a Dutch oven. Brown cubed beef in the pot, then add onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes, and beef broth. Season with herbs like thyme and rosemary, and simmer on low heat until the beef is tender and the vegetables are cooked through.
    2. No-Knead Bread - The Dutch oven is an excellent tool for making artisan-style bread at home. Mix together flour, salt, yeast, and water to make a dough, then let it rise overnight. Place the dough into a preheated Dutch oven and bake until the bread is crusty and golden brown.
    3. Chicken and Rice Casserole - This recipe is a one-pot meal that is easy to make and delicious to eat. Brown chicken thighs in the Dutch oven, then remove and sauté onions, garlic, and rice until the rice is lightly browned. Add chicken broth and the browned chicken back to the pot, cover, and cook in the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
    4. Chili - Another classic recipe that can be made in a Dutch oven. Brown ground beef or turkey in the pot, then add onions, garlic, canned tomatoes, kidney beans, and spices like chili powder and cumin. Simmer on low heat until the flavors are melded together and the chili is thick and hearty.
    5. Braised Short Ribs - Short ribs are a flavorful and tender cut of meat that are perfect for braising in a Dutch oven. Brown the short ribs in the pot, then add vegetables like onions, carrots, and celery, and beef broth. Braise in the oven until the meat is falling off the bone and the sauce is thick and flavorful.
    6. Vegetable Soup - This recipe is a great way to use up any leftover vegetables in your fridge. Sauté onions, garlic, and any chopped vegetables you have on hand, like carrots, celery, and potatoes. Add canned tomatoes and vegetable broth, and simmer until the vegetables are tender and the flavors are melded together.

These are just a few ideas for recipes that you can make with a Dutch oven. The possibilities are endless, and you can use your Dutch oven to cook anything from stews and soups to casseroles and roasts.

Jetzt fehlt mir nur noch der Anschluß an den Gasgrill

• Neulich bei "Alzheimer, ChatGPT & I"

Ich hatte zwei Versuche gemacht, und zwar wirklich bloss Suche. Man muss ja bloss auf die richtige Idee kommen, welcher Use-case fuer einen selbst wirklich nuetzlich waere. Nach dem erfolgreichen ersten (anbei), habe ich auch noch versucht, eine geizhals suche zu ersetzen (Intel 12000 series cpu micro atx motherboard with vpro), aber da hat der dann leider heuristisch ein motherboard erfunden was es nicht gibt.

Aber hier der Typ suche, der mich ueberzeugt hat, und der wahrscheinlich auch fuer andere nerds interessant sein koennte:

---

I am trying to remember the name of a movie

Sure, I'll do my best to help you remember the name of the movie! Can you please provide me with any details you remember about the movie? For example, the plot, the actors, the genre, the year it was released, or anything else that you remember could be helpful.

french movie from mid or end of the 1990th. comedy. young woman that accidentally kills several of her boy dates. Great music score.

The movie you are thinking of might be "Gazon maudit" (English title: "French Twist"), a French comedy film from 1995 directed by Josiane Balasko. The film stars Josiane Balasko, Victoria Abril, and Alain Chabat.

In the film, a young woman named Loli (played by Victoria Abril) accidentally kills several of her boyfriends and has to hide their bodies in her garden. The movie features a great music score and is known for its humorous take on gender and sexual identity.

Does that sound like the movie you are thinking of?

No, unfortunately, that is not the movie. Maybe my movie was a bit later even early 200x ?

I see, let me see if I can come up with some other suggestions based on the information you provided.

One possibility could be the French film "He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not" (original title: "À la folie... pas du tout"), which was released in 2002. The movie stars Audrey Tautou and Samuel Le Bihan, and it tells the story of a young woman named Angélique who becomes obsessed with a married man. The film features a mix of comedy and drama, and it has a unique structure that shows the same events from different perspectives. The film also has a great music score by Jérôme Coullet.

Another possibility could be the French film "Serial Lover" (original title: "Comme elle respire"), which was released in 2000. The movie stars Michèle Laroque and Pierre Palmade, and it tells the story of a woman who starts dating a man she meets online, only to discover that he is a serial killer. The film is a dark comedy with a great music score by Frédéric Talgorn.

I hope one of these suggestions is the movie you are thinking of!

Yes, it was Serial Lover!

I'm glad I could help you remember the name of the movie you were thinking of! If you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with, feel free to ask!

---

• > Welche Mediensofware war vorher als XBMC bekannt und wofür kann man sie benutzen?

Spoiler anzeigen

XBMC (XBox Media Center) ist eine kostenlose Open-Source-Software, die als Medienplayer und -organisator für Windows, OS X, Linux, Android und iOS verwendet werden kann. Es kann Video- und Audiodateien von lokalen und Netzwerkfreigaben wiedergeben, einschließlich DVDs, CDs und verschiedener Streaming-Protokolle. Es kann auch als Heimkino-Software verwendet werden, um Musik, Videos, Fernsehsendungen, Bilder und andere digitale Medieninhalte zu verwalten und abzuspielen.

50%

Kommando zurück, über die Webseite gehts richtig :D

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SkyBird1980 (24. Februar 2023 um 17:31)

• Bei den Annotation im Schach ging mir noch durch den Kopf, dass Häkeln ähnlich funktioniert.
    Unser IT-Lehrer (aka Mathelehrer in den 90er) hat uns Programmieren mittels Häkeln beibringen wollen.
    Guter Ansatz ... kann ChatGPT das auch?

Ja und Nein :)

Das sollte ein Narwahl werden.
    Also irgendwie ja. Es ist Fisch-Form und hat ein Horn. So in etwa. :D

Zitat

“The consensus among people who have seen it is that it looks wrong and ugly, but also very cute,” they said. “It came out shockingly very accurate while still being very, very wrong. It’s a weird mix, kind of an uncanny valley.”

She said she found that the tool had some capacity to troubleshoot patterns that were not well-made,
    reworking instructions when she asked for changes like different colors or adding a forgotten body part.

Ich find es wie immer klasse 8)
    Quelle:
    -> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/202…pattern-results

• Hehe. Weiss ja nix von Haekeln. Was passiert wenn man als Linkshaender genau einer Rechtshaenderanleitung folgt, aber mit vertauschen Haenden. Geht das ueberhaupt ?
    Kommt dann ein spiegelverkehrtes Produkt bei raus ?

• Grafik kann ChatGPT an sich ja nicht ausgeben.
    Aber alles an Grafik ist ja auch Code.

Und ja, ich dutze die Ki und schreibe wie mit einem Menschen.
    Ich gehe an das Thema wie zu der Zeit von "my man in india".

Eine Versuchsreihe:

Als Date in ein txt file mit Endung SVG und dann in ein Grafikprogramm (oder Webbrowser):

Cool. Geht das auch in 3D? STL?

Wie gehabt TXT, Endung dann auf STL, ab ins 3D Programm:

Whoop :)

So weit so Vektor in "einfach".
    Wie wäre es dann direkt mit gcode? Wozu denn erst den Umweg über STL.

Ähm, nicht ganz. Ohne es jetzt zu testen, würde ich sagen, dass das nur 2D ist.

Auch nicht ganz. Genau genommen sogar sehr falsch, da das keine Layer sind, sondern Beschreibungen von Flächen.
    Also Anfrage noch mal verfeinert:

Das lassen wir mal so stehen. Ist halt gekürzt. Technisch aber i.O.

Hm. Was gibt es denn noch in Zahlen? Vektoren kann er. Offensichtlich.
    Aber ein Pixelbild? Ist ja letzten Endes auch nur eine Umschreibung von Werten.

Blöd ist, dass der Code am Ende mit

gekürzt wurde.
    Dann halt als BMP:

Code
    Hier ist der BMP Code für eine schwarze Fläche mit den Maßen 300x300 Pixel:

Copy code
    424D360E0000000000003604000000280000002C000000010018000000000080000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Aber auch der Code will nicht funktionieren.
    Dann will ich mal besonders clever sein, und nach Tiff fragen :)

Aber auch da leider kein brauchbares, aufrufbares Ergebnis.

Dann ein letzter Versuch für heute morgen. Da Vektoren gut funktionieren: let's get creative.

Und Trommelwirbel -> das dürft ihr selber klicken.
    re.svg

Ich bin schon wieder völlig geplättet, was damit alles funktioniert.

• Der Sascha ist im Prinzip wie ChatGPT: Der weiss sicher sehr viel, und wenn er davon was sagt, dann hilft es, haeufig auch viel. Aber immer wenn er meine Meinung sagt finde ich seine Trefferwahrscheinlichkeit maessig.

Was sowohl Sascha als auch ChatGPT zuerst braeuchten ist, klarr zu machen. Wenn ewas gewusst, oder wenn etwas gemeint/erfunden ist. Wurde in der Presse ja auch kolportiert als der tolle neue Job fuer viele: Fehler von ChatGPT fixen. Was natuerlich schwierig ist, wenn man auch all die Teile der Antwort analysieren die tatsaechlich Fakt sind, sstatt nur den Anteil der ausgedacht ist, weil ChatGPT dazwischen nicht unterscheidet. Da ist dann ja selbst Sascha besser, der kann "ich weiss" und "ich glaube" sagen, auch wenn er es haeufig vergisst. Und hat eine bessere Frisur als ChatGPT!

Das Problem ist vielleicht bei Programmen von ChatGPT am groessten, weil dort halt meistens heuristisch aehnliche Antworten eben nicht sinnvoll sind, da muss etwas 100% korrekt sein. Ebenso das frei erfundene PC Motherboard was er mir andrehen wollte, was sich aber nur so aehnlich wie ein echtes Produkt angehoert hat.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!