[Release] PVR EON.tv

• Hi Nirvana777,

I am trying to get the EON plugin working on Orange Pi 5 Plus.

I have installed ubuntu-22.04.3-preinstalled-desktop-arm64-orangepi-5-plus.img from https://ubuntu-22.04.3-preinstalled-desktop-arm64-orangepi-5-plus.img

Code
    Linux orange-desktop 5.10.160-rockchip #30 SMP Mon Jan 29 02:38:59 UTC 2024 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
    Code
    Kodi from Debian Media Center 20.2 Debian package version: 2:20.2+dfsg-4+gles
    Copyright (C) 2005-2021 Team Kodi from Debian - http://kodi.tv

REPO

Code
     2:20.2+dfsg-4+gles 1001
           1001 https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/liujianfeng1994/rockchip-multimedia/ubuntu jammy/main arm64 Packages

I first tried pvr.eon.20.7.3.linux.aarch64.zip but installing from zip failed with -> The dependency on inputstream.ffmpegdirect version 0.0.0 could not be satisfied

Then I built the plugin from the latest source and tried to install but got -> The dependency on inputstream.adaptive version 0.0.0 could not be satisfied

I am stuck, I need some advice what version of Linux kernel for aarch64 should I try to install and which version of Kodi I need to get the plugin working.

Regards,

Tano

• Did you install inputstream.adaptive?

I have tried but fails:

apt-get install kodi-inputstream-adaptive

REPO

Code
    kodi-inputstream-adaptive: 
     Installed: (none) 
     Candidate: 19.0.0+ds1-2 
     Version table: 
        19.0.0+ds1-2 500 
           500 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports jammy/universe arm64 Packages

apt-get --fix-broken did not work as well.

AFAIK kodi-api-inputstream is not a separate add-on but comes with Kodi, so I guessed my Kodi version is somehow incompatible.

Any advice?

Regards,

Tano

• Nirvana777

Uz zahvalnost što si nam podario ovo zadovoljstvo, samo mali bug. Koristim Kodi 20.1 i addon pvr.eon 20.6.1, android armv7a, dobro to radi. Ima par dana neće da otvori Cinemax kanal, kaže Failed i ima neki Log, koji ne mogu da nađen, ali mislim da stream nema dobar IP ili tako nešto, pa ako ti nije teško da to malo pogledaš. Provider je Telemach. Čak zna oboriti Kodi skroz zbor toga. Ako bude neki update za Kodi 20.1 rado bih to opet ručno instalirao ili da mi kažeš koji tačno repositor da dodam da bih mogao automatski update odratiti.

Još jedno malo pitanjce, koje je malo off-topc, ali ako imaš neki savjet. Imam EON Smart TV app, na mom TV Boxu (nije njihov), koji je Android 9 i jedno pola kanala mi prestalo raditi, imam osjećaj da su prešli na MPEG-DASH, koji jedino u Androidu 9 nema. Ima li neko (znam da je off-topic) rješenje, kako da to osposobim na mom TV boxu, koji je malo kvalitetniji od onoga što oni nude. Ono tipa, ima li neki apk file koji bih na nivou drivera mogao instalirati, ne bih one MPEG-DASH playere, jer ih je teško povezati sa EON Smart TV aplikacijom. Hvala.

• Sorry yes. Here is English version.

Nirvana777

With thanks for giving us this pleasure, just a small bug. I am using Kodi 20.1 and addon pvr.eon 20.6.1, android armv7a, it works fine. It will not play Cinemax channel at all, it has started a few days ago, it says Failed and there is some log, which I can't find, but I think the stream doesn't have a good IP or something like that, so if you don't mind, take a look. Provider is Telemach. It knocks down Kodi all the way when I try to play Cinemax channel. If you create some update for Kodi 20.1, I would be happy to manually install it again, or if you could tell me exactly which repository to add so that I could do updates automatically.

One more small question, which is a bit off-topc, but if you have any advice. I have the EON Smart TV app, on my TV Box (not theirs), which is Android 9 and half of the channels stopped working, I have a feeling that they switched to MPEG-DASH, which is the only stream support that Android 9 doesn't have. Does anyone have a (I know it's off-topic) solution, how to enable it on my TV box, which is a bit better quality than what offered by provider. Is there any apk file that I could install at the driver level, I wouldn't like the MPEG-DASH eternal players, because it is difficult to connect them or integrate to the EON Smart TV application. Thank you.

• Hi Nirvana777 ,

I have asked Mr. Jianfeng to port kodi-inputstream-adaptive and after he was so kind to do it, I was able to install it now I have:

Here is the add-on build output: pvr-eon-build.log

Unfortunately, after I try to install from zip I still get same error:

The dependency on inputstream.adaptive version 0.0.0 could not be satisfied

• For Kodi 20 you can only use pvr.eon version 20. So either use pvr.eon.20.7.3.linux.aarch64.zip. What was the error with that now that you've installed inputstream.adaptive?

Or if you build yourself you have to checkout Nexus branch from the github repository (the build log tells me that you tried the Omega branch...)

• For Kodi 20 you can only use pvr.eon version 20. So either use pvr.eon.20.7.3.linux.aarch64.zip. What was the error with that now that you've installed inputstream.adaptive?

Or if you build yourself you have to checkout Nexus branch from the github repository (the build log tells me that you tried the Omega branch...)

Hi Nirvana777 ,

Thank you for the answer! There is no error now when I install "kodi-inputstream-adaptive". It installs OK.

The error I get is from Kodi when I try to install from ZIP and it is: The dependency on inputstream.adaptive version 0.0.0 could not be satisfied

I will try pvr.eon.20.7.3.linux.aarch64.zip as you suggest and if it does not work I will try to build from Nexus branch.

• Hi Nirvana777 ,

I have tried to install pvr.eon.20.7.3.linux.aarch64.zip but it now fails with: The dependency on inputstream.ffmpegdirect version 0.0.0 could not be satisfied

Obviously kodi-inputstrream-ffmpegdirect is not ported for this kernel as well. I will request it from the board support.

Instead of asking for each dependency one by one, may I have the list of all required dependencies so I can request them all together?

Regards,

Tano

• You can simply edit the addon.xml in pvr.eon subdirectory. There are dependencies listed like:

<requires>
       @ADDON_DEPENDS@
       <import addon="inputstream.adaptive" minversion="21.0.0"/>
       <import addon="script.module.inputstreamhelper" version="0.5.8"/>
     </requires>

Delete inputstream.ffmpegdirect and the inputstreamhelper. They are not really required. Just leave the one line with inputstream.adaptive.

• Hi Nirvana777 ,

Looks like it cannot authenticate:

Code
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.519 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Failed to refresh token
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.519 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Open URL failed with 401.
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.519 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Failed to get JSON for URL https://api-web.vivacom-be.cdn.united.cloud/v1/households and body . Status code: 401
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.519 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Failed to get households
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.668 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Failed to refresh token
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.668 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Open URL failed with 401.
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.668 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Failed to get JSON for URL https://api-web.vivacom-be.cdn.united.cloud/v1/sp and body . Status code: 401
    2024-03-16 10:23:24.668 T:8138    error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.eon: Failed to get service provider

I can guarantee the credentials are correct, add-on settings:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!