[Release] PVR EON.tv

• Hi all,

under following link you can find a PVR addon for eon.tv:

PVR EON Repository

EON.tv PVR client for Kodi

This is the EON.tv PVR client addon for Kodi. It provides Kodi integration for the streaming provider EON.tv. A user account / paid subscription is required to use this addon. Please create the user account outside of this addon. Please enter the username/password to the configuration of this addon. Some content is geo-blocked.

Supported service providers

• SBB
    • Telemach
    • NetTV Plus
    • Vivacom
    • Eon Hrvatska
    • Nova

Features

• Live TV and Radio
    • EPG
    • Replay (including restart of current event)

Build instructions

Linux

1. git clone --branch master https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git
    2. git clone https://github.com/nirvana-7777/pvr.eon.git
    3. cd pvr.eon && mkdir build && cd build
    4. cmake -DADDONS_TO_BUILD=pvr.eon -DADDON_SRC_PREFIX=../.. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=[definition='1','3']Debug[/definition] -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../../xbmc/addons -DPACKAGE_ZIP=1 ../../xbmc/cmake/addons
    5. make

Notes

• Tested building it for Linux and Android / x86 and aarch64 (manually switch in depends/botan)
    • Only tested Telemach.ba, but other should work as well or should be easy to fix

Useful links

Disclaimer

• This addon is inofficial and not linked in any form to eon.tv
    • All trademarks belong to them

Update:

- Added Downloads for Linux x86_64 and Android aarch64

- Added Option to select Service Provider (CDN) in Settings

Update 6.7.23:

- Added android.armv7a (e.g. FireTV - tested & working thx smanov )

- Added linux.aarch64 (untested)

Update 8.7.23:

- Version 20.6.1

- Fix Occasional termination of channels after 3-5 sec

- Fix crash on unsubscribed channels

Update 14.7.23:

- Version 20.7.0

- Simulate Android TV

Update 02.11.23:

- Fix EPG date

Update 08.11.23:

- v20.7.3

- Optionally use inputstream.ffmpegdirect

- Improve error and debug handling

Update 12.11.23:

- v20.7.4

- Extend EPG information (live flag, season/episode number, age rating)

Update 13.11.23:

- v20.7.5

- Fix startup with empty credentials for web

Update 20.11.23:

- v20.7.6

- Try to fix armv7a

Update 23.11.23:

- Move to Omega

• Hello, I am new to this, and I apologize in advance for any silly questions.

First, congratulations on starting the project and completing the work!

And now, the questions:

I created a virtual machine with Ubuntu to build the add-on. I installed Kodi and started following the instructions.

I think the following needs to be added after cloning the xbmc repo:

Code
    mkdir -p xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/
    echo "pvr.eon https://github.com/flubshi/pvr.eon Nexus" > xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/pvr.eon.txt
    echo "all" > xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/platforms.txt

make runs successfully and outputs the following in the console:

[100%] Completed 'pvr.eon'

[100%] Built target pvr.eon

But where is pvr.eon installed? When I start Kodi, I don't see such an add-on. Do I need to be in the directory where Kodi is installed?

I copied xbmc/addons/pvr.eon and pasted the directory to ~/.kodi/addons. Kodi detect the new add-on after restart, I added the credentials (user and pass) but there is no option to choose a provider. And when I open TV or Radio in Kodi there is nothing in Guide, Channels etc...

The more important question is how to create pvr.eon.zip which I can install on other devices, such as TVs, Raspberry Pi with Libreelec, and so on. I tried make package and cpack, but I failed. It's probably my fault, I'm likely missing something. Could you please advise me on how to create the zip file or build one and deploy it to repo, cloud or somewhere in the public? I assume that the most Kodi users are not "nerds", like most in this forum.

Thank you in advance!

• Hi Nirvanna. Thanks for your reply . I downloaded the folder from Github. Tried to install it to kodi 20 nexus but received message failed could not be installed. Can you please provide repository address we should add to kodi in order to install the addon properly?

• Code
    mkdir -p xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/
    echo "pvr.eon https://github.com/flubshi/pvr.eon Nexus" > xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/pvr.eon.txt
    echo "all" > xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/platforms.txt

make runs successfully and outputs the following in the console:

[100%] Completed 'pvr.eon'

[100%] Built target pvr.eon

That is correct.

You just have to zip the folder xbmc/addons/pvr.eon and then install from zip within Kodi.

• I compiled the add-on on RB Pi 2B (~3h) and on Ubuntu. I can install the add-on on Kodi, I've added the credentials, but nothing happened. I restarted Kodi several times, there is pop-up with message "Creating PVR Clients: 0% (EON PVR Client)" but there is nothing in Channels, EPG, VOD etc. Where is the provider entered? I see that the RUN button is inactive in the add-on configuration. Do I need to install another Add-on? IPTV simple client or something else? I can give a feedback for Vivacom.bg (part of United Group - Bulgaria) and I can upload the zip file for ARMv7-A (32 bit ARM) when it starts.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von stoynoff (28. April 2023 um 21:14) aus folgendem Grund: Updated pop-up message.

• I compiled the add-on on RB Pi 2B (~3h) and on Ubuntu. I can install the add-on on Kodi, I've added the credentials, but nothing happened. I restarted Kodi several times, there is pop-up with message "Creating PVR Clients: 0% (EON PVR Client)" but there is nothing in Channels, EPG, VOD etc. Where is the provider entered? I see that the RUN button is inactive in the add-on configuration. Do I need to install another Add-on? IPTV simple client or something else? I can give a feedback for Vivacom.bg (part of United Group - Bulgaria) and I can upload the zip file for ARMv7-A (32 bit ARM) when it starts.

This is somewhat expected. Since I could only test with Telemach.ba. But I hope it is easy to fix. Can you please provide a debug [definition='1','0']log[/definition]?

In the Telemach case I can read the provider from the API. No need to select.

• Hi Nirvana. If it is possible , please also add this addon in the kodi nerds repo.

Unfortunately I don't think it is possible. Probably it is Python only because it is paltform independent. All PVR Addons are in the Kodi Repo.

Regarding your problem. I completely removed the addon and they reinstall without problems on my side.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!