[Release] PVR EON.tv

• OK, it installed without an issue.

However I can go to the addon, configure it using user/pass but the option to Run is disabled

P.S.: The addon shows as enabled. I have selected Provider "Nova". Also there is a prefilled Device Serial, I did not change that.

• Okay,

that version is very old. So it doesn't run.

The only version that is left is 20.7.6. Attached.

That version is known to have a slow channel change though. But maybe better than nothing.

What I can't do is recompile old versions because my whole dev environment has moved to Version 21.

If it doesn't run you have to either recompile version 20.6.1 from the source or wait until your system is upgraded to Version Omega 21.

• OK, I installed this version and I got the same results.

Enter all the necessary credentials etc

But Run is still disabled. Am I supposed to be able to click the Run button?

Keep in mind I have no experience with IPTV whatsoever so don't really know what I am supposed to do

Thanks again

• OK, I cannot find any TV menu. Perhaps I had originally disabled it many years ago because I have never used kodi for live TV.

I changed the skin to the default kodi skin (I am using Amber) and I did find a TV menu but I got nothing there.

Additionally, if I go to settings-->pvr& live tv--> pvr client addons, there is nothing listed there (is it supposed to list something there?).

In my addons --> pvr clients I see a lot of clients that are all disabled (I suppose they are there by default, because I don't recall installing all that stuff), except from the EON pvr client which is enabled.

Just for testing, I enabled simple iptv client to see what happens, but I saw no change anywhere..

Sorry but I am lost... [ac] I will appreciate any available guidance... [ac]

• What I can't do is recompile old versions because my whole dev environment has moved to Version 21.

If it doesn't run you have to either recompile version 20.6.1 from the source or wait until your system is upgraded to Version Omega 21.

On a sidenote, if I want to recompile 20.6.1, how do I do it? The way I understand it, OSMC may take a while to move to Omega (if ever in my case, since they can always decide to stop supporting rpi3, which I doubt, but still..)

I see below instructions in Nexus branch at github

Zitat
    1. git clone --branch master https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git
    2. mkdir -p xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/
    3. echo "pvr.eon https://github.com/nirvana-7777/pvr.eon Nexus" > xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/pvr.eon.txt
    4. echo "all" > xbmc/cmake/addons/addons/pvr.eon/platforms.txt
    5. git clone https://github.com/nirvana-7777/pvr.eon.git
    6. cd pvr.eon && mkdir build && cd build
    7. cmake -DADDONS_TO_BUILD=pvr.eon -DADDON_SRC_PREFIX=../.. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../../xbmc/addons -DPACKAGE_ZIP=1 ../../xbmc/cmake/addons
    8. make

Are they valid for my case? Are the steps the same?

(Using rpi 3)

Although from what I understand my problem is not the version of the addon, but something else.. Would a debug log help in this case?

Another question: Reading the whole thread, I read someone mentioning that they activated their box using the addon instructions. But could not find any such instructions. Do I need to take extra steps to activate my rpi (and is this perhaps why I see nothing in pvr clients when I go to TV and pvr in kodi settings?)

• OK, a friend told me to enable simple iptv client and add an m3u playlist in order to check if the TV menu will appear.

I did so, rebooted kodi, the TV menu did appear and getting there I could see all the channels from that playlist.

So I disabled simple iptv client again and left only eon pvr client enabled

Also enabled debug logging and restarted kodi.

With my poor knowledge, I can only see that it can't reach some URLs

I am attaching the log here. With my poor knowledge, I can only see that it can't reach some URLs. Please let me know if the only option is to compile and I will try to do so

• Okay, eon has changed the providers. There is no eon hrvatska any more. Maybe they are now also telemach. Who knows?

Anyway. This breaks the logic of the add-on. And Nova is affected as only provider "behind" eon hrvatska.

Can you please try to select eon hrvatska and see if that changes anything?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!