• Hallöchen, mal ne Frage, weil da im Kodi Forum zum Thema irgendwie keiner weiter antwortet, hab auf der Maven 19.3 vor 2 Tagen auch die neue Skin 1.4 aufspielen wollen, das Config Fenster, das die Skin vorbereitet ging auf, wie man das kennt und leider ist dann während dieses Vorgangs meine Shield gecrasht, wie das leider nun öfter seit Version 9.0 auf der Shield passiert, nach dem Neustart der Shield,wenn ich nun versuche dieses Kodi 19.3 wieder zu starten kommt erst kurz das Matrix Logo, dann kommt wieder kurz der Aeon MQ9 Skin Config Screen, aber nach 3-4 Sekunden crashed es dann leider immer wieder zur Shield Startseite zurück, komm da also leider überhaupt nicht weiter, die Hotfixes die Nvidia bereit gestellt hat, sind erstmal keine Option für mich, da mir die Sache mit Disney+ und das man da aus dem Beta Programm nie wieder rauskommt überhaupt nicht gefällt, kann ich da irgendwas machen? Oder hoffe ich auf ein Nvidia Update und die Sache wird dann irgendwann funktionieren?

Würde das ungerne neu aufsetzen, hab da echt eine Menge Zeit investiert.

• Erstmal würde ich den AEON Ordner umbenennen.

Umbenennen hilft leider nicht. Habe ich gerade mit Confluence getestet. Wenn, dann sollte er gelöscht werden. Dann bitte auch nicht vergessen, die Settings dazu zu löschen: userdata/addon_data/ Da sollte auch noch ein Skin Ordner drin sein, der zum namen des installierten Skins passt.

@Displaytel

Alternativ zur Löschung des Skin-Orderns kann man auch in der guisettings.xml (ist in deinem Userdata-Ordner) den Tag:

<setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.<name_des_verwendeten_Skins</setting> zu <setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.estuary</setting> ändern. Dann startet Kodi auch wieder im Standard-Skin.

Wertschätzung kostet nichts, aber sie ist von unschätzbarem Wert.

• Aeon MQ9, version 1.6.0, is available now via Kodi Repository (matrix).

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/matrix/…onmq9-1.6.0.zip

OVERVIEW
    A skin with 4K interface. The skin code is based on the modern Ace 2 code but has been fully adapted to 3840x2160px resolution. In addition all textures and backgrounds now also have 4K resolution for maximum visual quality.
    But can I use this skin on my non-4K TV / monitor?
    A. Yes, no problem. Texture refinements will still be made, but even on a FullHD screen you will notice a better look compared to skins with 1920x1080px resolution.

COMPATIBILITY.

Right now the skin developed for Kodi Matrix 19.

MAIN MENU
    - New layout, with the return of the centered menu. It has a clean and elegant look.
    - More power! The skin now supports up to 30 menus.
    - Easier customization. When you access the Main Menu customization window you will see that the arrangement of items merges a used item and an empty item. This allows you to add a new menu at a given point without having to relocate items or even use the Replace function.
    - Reminders for items in progress and suggestion based on last played media.
    - New layout for context menu submenus.

QUICK EDIT MENU
    - In the Main Menu just use the arrow below to access the quick edit menu where you can Rename the menu, *Set the chosen menu as the one that receives focus when starting the skin, and also disable the menu.
    - *The function of setting a menu as the main focus item is for easy customization. You no longer have to relocate items to change the initial focus menu. Choose a menu, check the option and you're done, when you start the skin the chosen menu will be focused no matter what position of the bar it is.

THIRD GENERATION WIDGETS
    - A brand new selector organized by categories, which also includes sorting and sorting options in the same window.
    - A new code provides over 200% faster widget loading speed compared to Aeon MQ 8.
    - Direct access to playlists and nodes. You no longer need to create an item in the main menu to have playlist widgets, you can now choose any existing playlist or node independently.
    - The well-known feature called My Menu now gives way to Custom Favorites. Each of the 30 menus can have a set of independent custom favorite widgets. You can create a list with unique or mixed content with movies, sitcoms, add-ons and etc ..
    - New button for Custom Widget where it is possible to include a URL for exclusive content.

VIEWS
    - New types of views have been incorporated into Aeon MQ 9. Tech View and Sets Plus View. The well-known Frame View, Right List View and Wall View gained improvements and increased usability.
    - All old views of Aeon MQ 8 will be rewritten and incorporated during skin development.
    - The media label bar now shows audio and subtitle languages graphically, with the language, channel and audio codec flag.

VIDEO PLAYBACK WINDOW
    - New layout for the Pause window with minimalist design.
    - Video Info window with cast widgets.
    - New OSD menu bar with several built-in functions like direct access to audio tracks, subtitles, and my note.

MUSIC PLAYBACK WINDOW
    - New layout, more organized and complete.
    - Artist Info window with discography widgets.
    - New OSD menu bar, with several built-in functions such as direct access to upcoming tracks, backgrounds, my note, preview effects and playlist.

MAIN MENU CUSTOMIZATION
    - Improved, cleaner, and more organized layout.
    - New feature called My Submenu. Some menus have a default submenu, others have no submenu. In this case just choose an empty set and include in it the submenus you want or you can also clone the submenu from another menu. This feature eliminates many idle lines of code while giving more customization power. With My Submenu there is no longer the limitation of shared submenus as there is in Aeon MQ 8. Each menu has its own independent set.

SKIN CUSTOMIZATION
    - Option to choose between light mode or dark mode.
    - In addition to the familiar options for setting panel and title colors, it is now also possible to change the color of the entire skin text, as well as the color of the hover button.

NETFLIX
    - In the Replace selector now all add-on options are available. You can create a menu with direct access to any item and include all other options as submenus.
    - In addition to the menu the skin also offers full support for Netflix widgets.

WEATHER WINDOW
    - Completely reformulated, with grouped information where it is possible to see the current condition and also hourly separated by color between morning, afternoon, night, and dawn.
    - No longer need to define between northern or southern hemisphere, Aeon MQ 9 does this automatically based on the geographic coordinates of the chosen city.

RESETTING ADJUSTMENTS
    - The Reapply adjustments function has been improved. Main menu customization is not affected using this function, only the general settings will be reset.
    - Full Reset function is still available and resets all skin settings back to default.

GENERAL
    - My rating - In the media info windows and also during playback you can set a personal rating. This rating will appear as My Rating in all windows where there is rating information.
    - Several windows have been reviewed to improve navigation and overall experience.

• Hi.

Just installed and configured it on my desktop PC (Win10, Kodi 20.1). Seems to work quite nicely. Some features are better than MQ8 (I'm using right now on my main Kodi devices). Finally I can add some Addons (like Prime Video) directly to the main menu and I'm using the MQ7 menu style as it is more decent than the MQ9 ones. MQ8 menu style (that can be used in MQ9 too) has the not centered menu, that is at least unusual... Will need to see for a while if it runs as stable as MQ8.. But as far as I can tell now after a few minutes MQ9 seems to be the "best" Kodi Skin to my taste...

-------------------------------------
    Danke fürs lesen, Claus

• Hi.

Most things are working excerpt for the ColorPicker script:

Aside this error the EPG Screen is not usable because of the chosen colors:

The text in the grid simply is unreadable.

To compare, the same screen with MQ8:

This definitely needs to be changed asap.

Danke fürs lesen, Claus

• Hi.

Thanks, color picker script is working now.

But I found another glitch:

If you enter a folder with images nothing is shown because the default view type ("Ansichtstyp" this is called in German) is not available for images. You first need to change the view type before you can see anything... Aside this, the available types are way too limited for my taste. In video or audio lists (movies, series, music,...) I prefer "right list" but for images I like to have a thumbnail view like "wall" or "grid" or similar. An image can be identified the best with a thumbnail where a video file can be identified better by the name...

Danke fürs lesen, Claus

• Hallo

Bei mir funktioniert der Link leider nicht mehr. Kann mir jemand das neue MQ9 irgendwo bereit stellen?

Vielen Dank

• AZi (DEV): Nexus auf LibreElec | Asrock J4205 | 4 GB RAM | 128 GB Sandisk| Rii mini
    DEV: PC Ubuntu 20.04 | Matrix
    AZi: Tanix TX3 | Android/CoreElec Dualboot (EMMC), Nexus
    WoZi: Nexus auf LibreElec | Asrock J4205 | 4GB RAM | 128 GB Sandisk SSD | Atric IR | URC7960
    NAS: unRaid, 3x6TB, 2x12TB | TV-Server: Futro S550 mit Hauppauge QuadHD DVB-C
    PayPal: paypal.me/pvdbj1

• Hi.

Ich denke, das wird nicht gehen. Ich hatte meinen MQ8 auch sehr individuell konfiguriert. Das hab ich, weil ich ja in etwa weiß, wie das sein muss, einmal händisch in MQ9 eingerichtet und dann ein Skin Backup gemacht...

An sich ist der MQ9 echt gut. Allerdings gibt es hier im Forum den MultMod. Der gefällt mir besser. Zum einen hat man bei Bildern mehr Viewmodes zur Auswahl und zum anderen gibt es einige zusätzliche Funktionen. Nur leider ist das unlesbare EPG auch im Multimod genau so unlesbar. Irgendwann muss ich das mal selbst patchen (kann doch nicht so schwer sein, eine Schriftfarbe so anzupassen, das sich die Texte zumindest etwas vom Hintergrund abheben), denn scheinbar interessiert die MQ9 Macher PVR wohl überhaupt nicht. Aber dafür fehlte mir bisher einfach die Zeit.

Danke fürs lesen, Claus

• Was spricht denn letztlich für den MQ9 im Vergleich zum MQ8?

Das Hauptmenu gefällt mir deutlich besser. Das der aktive Punkt ganz links war, hat mir am MQ8 nie gefallen. Beeinträchtigt die Übersichtlichkeit. Man hat wesentlich mehr Auswahl an Viewmodes, speziell bei den Bildern war MQ8 echt nicht gut aufgestellt. Daneben sind einige Fehler gefixt. Riesig sind die Unterschiede aber nicht, da hast du schon Recht.

Danke fürs lesen, Claus

• Hi.

Ich habe heute die EPG Ansicht in MQ9 MultiMod so geändert, das man die EPG Einträge auch tatsächlich entziffern kann. Original sind sie Dunkelgrau auf Dunkelgrau. Das liest sich sehr schlecht.

Ich habe die Schrift nach Weiß geändert und obendrein das Überlappen des Titels bei kurzen Sendungen beseitigt.

Mir gefällt das so um Welten besser.

Im Anhang die geänderte XML Datei.

• Ich habe jetzt auch meine Version 8 gegen 9 getauscht. Wenn ich jetzt den Menüpunkt Filme oder Serien aufrufe, dann dauert es 4-5 Sekunden, bis die Filme/Serien geladen werden. Sowohl auf Android TV auf meinem Sony Fernseher als auch auf meinem Shield TV. Auf meinem Notebook unter Windows 10 habe ich die Probleme nicht. Hat jemand eine Idee, woher die Gedenksekunden auf dem Android TV herkommenn und wie man das beheben kann?

• Hat jemand eine Idee, woher die Gedenksekunden auf dem Android TV herkommenn und wie man das beheben kann?

Das habe ich auch beobachtet. Allerdings ist das nur beim ersten Aufruf des entsprechenden Menüpunkts zu bemerken. Wechselt man z.B. von Serien zu Filme und später ohne Kodi zu beenden wieder von Filme nach Serien, so ist diese "Gedenkminute" nicht mehr vorhanden. Allerdings gibt es diese Verzögerung auch unter Windows. Hier ist er nur nicht so auffällig, weil man unter Windows meist stärkere CPU als unter Android/CoreElec verwendet. Ein Core i5 gegen einen S905 ist auch etwas unfair, denke ich.

Ich vermute, es gibt hier irgendwelche Probleme mit dem Cache. Ist der erst mal gefüllt, läuft alles wieder flüssig. Das Ganze ist aber tatsächlich auf Aeon MQ9 begrenzt. MQ8 oder MQ7 haben dieses Problem nicht. Was man dagegen machen kann? Ich habe keine Ahnung, leider. Denn ich hätte das auch gerne abgestellt.

Danke fürs lesen, Claus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!