CoreELEC Amlogic

• "sync playback to display" fällt ja bei ce nu weg.
    soll sich ja nicht mit dem "amlogic sync" (ich nenns jetzt mal so) vertragen.

da stelle ich mir die frage in wie weit die entwickler kontrolle über das "amlogic sync" haben.
    könnte man es nutzen um die wiedergabe framerate zu ändern und z.b. 23,976 bzw 24,000 auf 25,000 zu beschleunigen?

wenn nicht, könnte man irgendetwas entwickeln, n addon oder so, was dies macht?

hintergrund ist, dass viele serien (z.b. lost) in 24p total ungewohnt einschläfernd klingen, da der ton ursprünglich für die tv ausstrahlung mit 25fps erstellt wurde und beim bulray mastering runtergepitcht wurde.

• I'm sorry, I hope you did not take offence to my comment saying your setup was absurd, it is very difficult to work out issues like you are experiencing, if I am totally honest it is not high on the priorities either as the majority of the audio subsystem is working it is only a few certain use cases that are not.

We are limited by time as we do this mostly for fun and to help the community, the pace at which Leia changes and introduces new bugs stops us from dealing with issues like yours... for example the recent IR changes have caused us all a headache and it continues to do so.

Obviously you have pointed out here that other builds have it working which helps as it gives us something to look at and compare against, unfortunately OSMC is still on Krypton and they use the Oreo kernel so the patches may not be compatible and may have to be reworked, having read your comments though I will look at the issue again as soon as I get time.

A subforum exists. You are already in it.
    We do not care about language.
    These incredibly long topics like here are always an impertinence for every new one.
    Go wild: D

I appreciate this, unfortunately for new English speaking users that come here they will see it is predominately a German forum and I fear they may be dissuaded from joining for that reason.

Also on the other hand the nice people over at LE have decided to take a massive dump on us recently by offering us a subforum and then rescinding the offer 2 weeks later, banning us and then saying CE threads will be locked in 1 months time so not even the remaining CE developers can offer help and advice to our users, this is not something I would like to see happen again.

Our community obviously needs a home but it has not been decided where this should be yet or in what form, we only wanted to fill a void for Amlogic devices and provide builds that work and keep things fun for everyone.

• "sync playback to display" fällt ja bei ce nu weg.
    should not be compatible with the "amlogic sync" (I'll call it that way).

I ask myself how far the developers have control over the "amlogic sync".
    could one use it to change the reproduction framerate and to accelerate eg 23,976 or 24,000 to 25,000?

if not, could you develop anything, n addon or whatever, what this does?

background is that many series (eg lost) in 24p totally unaccustomed sound deafening, since the sound was originally created for the tv broadcast with 25fps and the bulray mastering was downed.

The following post may offer some useful insight.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=219796

Sync Playback to Display is done automatically by libamcodec and changing this option can result in poor video playback, so we decided it would be in everyone's interest if we just removed this option.

Change Adjust Display Refresh Rate to Start/Stop and everything should work fine, I will make this the default option on the next build.

• @adamg Nevertheless you should think about a (temporary/testing) thread here

[English] [8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices as today english users from libreelec.tv cannot communicate there with you anymore. I think it's better not to let them wait too long. In addition to that a part of your community is already here.

Server: NSA325 v2

Clients: Raspberry Pi3 [leia] ---- Amlogic 905 Chinaböller [leia] ---- Odroid C2 [leia] ---- Amlogic 912 Chinaböller [leia]

Lieblingssong: Theo mach mir ein Bananenbrot! [Rolf Zuckowski]

• CoreELEC (english/german) ?

Die threads Deutsch und Englisch sollten schon getrennt sein.

Zustimmung. Ein Sprach-Misch-Masch ist schlecht zu lesen. Warum nicht ein eigener Bereich "English Language"?! Je nach Bedarf entstehen dann eigene Unterforen. Das werden Anfangs bestimmt nicht viele sein ...
    Oooops - eigentlich wollte ich hier kein OT posten ... :S

Ich nutze: 2x Odroid C2 + 2x Aml-S912-Box (CoreELEC); Skin: Estuary Mod v2 - vielen Dank an: PvD! :thumbup:
    Info: Ich habe eine Emby-Resistenz, daher keine Infektion möglich. [bm]

• Ich freue mich ja schon wie Bolle auf das 8.90.2 Release für den Odroid C2.
    Da soll ja HyperionNG mit dabei sein:
    https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreE…996a3cc96836ab6
    ich habe noch keine funktionierende Version gehabt bisher. Ist aber wieder ein halbes Jahr her.
    Gibt es damit Hoffnung, dass die Slowdowns alle 10-40min weg sein könnten?
    Und gibts Infos/Tutorials wie die neue Config aussehen muss?

Odroid N2 (S922X) mit 8GB eMMC und CoreELEC/Ambilight(Hyperion) mit Arduino Uno und WS2812-LED´s / Samsung 46"FullHD / Logitech Z-5500

• I am already looking forward to the 8.90.2 release for the Odroid C2 like Bolle.
    Since HyperionNG should be there:
    https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreE…996a3cc96836ab6
    I have not had a working version so far. But it's been half a year again.
    Is there any hope that the slowdowns could be gone every 10-40min?
    And is info / tutorials how the new config must look like?

Hi, sorry for using English here, will open a thread to support hyperion.ng soon.
    Unfortunately the slowdowns are still present, it's a kernel issue not hyperion.ng.
    I can help with the config, but please wait that I open the thread for it.

But, I want to search for a fix, if someone knows the whereabouts of the hyperion developers please let me know :) their forum is not that active anymore

• @adamg Nevertheless you should think about a (temporary/testing) thread here

[English] [8.90.1] CoreELEC for S905/S912 devices as today english users from libreelec.tv cannot communicate there with you anymore. I think it's better not to let them wait too long. In addition to that a part of your community is already here.

I think it would be great if this site could diversify and support different media center builds.

If you look at websites like xda-developers which is a resource for all Android related builds, I believe mediacenter builds need somewhere similar, you have OE, LE, CE, OSMC, OpenPHT, Lakka and this list goes on but each one has it's own forum so it's not really a good thing for the end users.

I'm more than happy to reply to users here and whilst on the subject the guys at OSMC have expressed interest to me in having a subforum here as well.

• Odroid C2 mit CoreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-8.90.1.img.gz im Emmc

Hatte bis jetzt das Raybuntu 21 C2 *img oben ( vielen Dank dafür ) was super lief , nur bei 4K Filmen ab und zu freezer . Jetzt mit Coreelec - also für ein alpha - perfekt.
    4K Filme streamen über LAN / 100Mbit - Null Problem , 1080p / 720P getestet mit SMB & NFS ( Kein Unterschied )
    CEC lüppt , Audio DD , DD5.1 , DTS usw funktionieren perfekt !

( Wirklich einziges was mir aufgefallen ist , beim Filme gucken und drücken der Pausetaste - wird ja oben und unten etwas eingeblendet ( Uhrzeit / Filmname / usw. ) geht die Schrift über die Seitenränder raus , getestet auf Kodi 4K Einstellung , ist aber net wirklich störend) - Natürlich ist das Display richtig eingestellt !

Ach ja - bootet super flott - trotz sehr , sehr großer Datenbank ( 4GB )

Frage: Was wäre die einfachste Möglichkeit diese Version auf eine zukünftige upzudaten da die Update Funktion ja nicht geht - ( die *tar einfach per ftp WOHIN ? kopieren ???? )

Noch eine Frage zum VIM2 §GB 64GB - mit Coreelec 8.90.1 auf SD , gibt es eine gefahrlose Möglichkeit Kodi von Emmc zu starten ( will meine neue Box net gleich killen )

An alle Entwickler - weiter so - super Arbeit !!

bubblefish

• Frage: Was wäre die einfachste Möglichkeit diese Version auf eine zukünftige upzudaten da die Update Funktion ja nicht geht - ( die *tar einfach per ftp WOHIN ? kopieren ???? )

per Netzwerk in die \\libreelec\update Freigabe.

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

• per Netzwerk in die \\libreelec\update Freigabe.

oder mit z.b. WinSCP auf deine box connecten und die *.tar in

Code
    /storage/.update/

:)

Meine Geräte:
    Wohnzimmer: LG OLED55C17LB mit HDFury Diva Ambilight, Denon AVR-X2500H,AXAS E4HD Ultra DVB-C, NVIDIA ShieldTV Pro (2019), Teufel Ultima MK2 5.1-Set & Atmos Reflect Speaker
    Schlafzimmer: Samsung UE55KU6079, FireTV Stick 4k Max Gen.2, Teufel Cinebar One, Teufel Subwoofer T6
    Zubehör: Logitech Harmony 950 mit Hub, Amazon Alexa (2x Dot Gen.4, 2x Echo Show 5 Gen.2, 1x Echo Show 10 Gen.1), Philips Hue, Google Nest, Playstation 5 & PSVR2, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Meta Quest 3, PC

• Das Auto update sollte eigentlich funktionieren. Wir bereiten bald das 8.90.2 vor dann wirst du sehen ob das Auto update klappt.
    Emmc sollte eingentlich laufen. Wir können das aber bei der Vielzahl von Boxen nicht garantieren oder supporten. Gerade die SBC boards sollten aber sicher von emmc laufen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!