Problem with all Kodi add ons

• Hey guys. So i set up an amazon fire stick for the first time using Kodi and then banned mod deleted mod lite. I didn't run into any problems setting it up, but I'm having problems with the addons. When i first go to Kodi, and it automatically starts up banned mod deleted, everything is fine. Movies and tv shows pop up with almost no delay. MOST of them seem to stream just fine as well (although some are extremely choppy like a slide show, although they buffer just fine).
    My main problem is stemming from any of the add ons that come with banned mod deleted, and possibly all addons in general. When I click on, let's say, banned mod deleted or banned mod deleted, it shows a loading symbol and says please wait for almost a minute! Then, once I'm in that mod's list of content, let's say I click on "New Movies" or something. The please wait and loading symbol comes up again and this time can last up to THREE minutes!
    It seems the deeper I go into the menus of any addon, the longer the loading of the menus seems to be. At first I thought it was because I was on Wifi, but then I switched over to a wired ethernet cable with an adapter for the fire stick, and it still acts this way. I did a speed test on the fire stick and i got around 11 Mb/s, so I know it's not a connection issue.
    I even tried installing Kodi version 18 and making sure banned mod deleted was at the current version, yet nothing changed.
    Has anyone seen anything like this before? I'm somewhat new to this scene so I'm not sure where to even start.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von root2 (18. Oktober 2018 um 08:49) aus folgendem Grund: Remaining links deleted.

• hi and welcome to kodinerds forum,
    unfortunately we have a strict anti piracy policy so we cannot support your kodi mod in any way.

thanks for understanding.

kindest regards
    SkyBird

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

• I'm somewhat new to this scene so I'm not sure where to even start.

We all were new once back in the days and had to learn a lot.

So as @SkyBird1980 already told you: Stay legal (and safe) regarding your usage of addons and/or repositories. If you follow our (really quite simple) rules, we will be glad to help you with your problems so you can have a great Kodi experience.

Best regards
    root²
    mod

PS: I will close this thread for now. If there is any need to re-open it please drop a message to one of the mods. Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!