Filebot Spezialfolge

• Hi!
    Seit kurzem bin ich im Besitz von Filebot und ich muss echt sagen das sich jeder Cent gelohnt hat :)
    Allerdings würde ich gern wissen wie ich mit Spezialfolgen umzugehen habe.

Hier im Forum ist ein 2 Jahre alter Thread der dieses Thema in Bezug auf EMM behandelt, den wollte ich jetzt aber nicht mehr ausbuddeln^^ Dort kam der Tipp die Spezialfole mit s00 und der jeweiligen Episodenzahl aus thetvdb.com zu benennen. Dummerweise steht da in meinem Fall nur Special und keine Episodenzahl :S

Konkret gehts bei mir um die Weihnachtsfolge von Black Mirror: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=253463&lid=14

Wie muss ich das handhaben das der Filebot das verarbeiten kann? Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Nvidia Shield TV Pro
    Server: Intel Core i3-10100 CPU @ Gigabyte B460M D3H | 4x 8TB, 3x6TB, 2x1TB Cachepool | 4x8GB DDR4-2400 | unRAID 6.12.10 | Emby | Unifi | Teamspeak | Swag | DDclient | Heimdall | PiHole |

• Du hast Geld für FileBot ausgegeben?! Außerhalb des Windows Stores ist das doch weiterhin kostenlos!

Oh Gott tatsächlich? Scheisse :huh: Hatte hier auch mal irgendwo gelesen das es jetzt kostet also hab ich gar nicht weiter gesucht. Naja, teuer ist ja zum Glück anders :)

Wenn du näher bei TVDB stöberst wirst du auch von Black Mirror die Staffel "Specials" finden. Dort ist die Weihnachtsfolge als einzige gelistet und wird als Episode 1 geführt. Demnach ist es dann S00E01

Perfekt! Ich hätte auch einfach mal die Folge anklicken können... sorry!

Danke für die schnelle Hilfe :thumbup:

Nvidia Shield TV Pro
    Server: Intel Core i3-10100 CPU @ Gigabyte B460M D3H | 4x 8TB, 3x6TB, 2x1TB Cachepool | 4x8GB DDR4-2400 | unRAID 6.12.10 | Emby | Unifi | Teamspeak | Swag | DDclient | Heimdall | PiHole |

• Oh Gott tatsächlich? Scheisse :huh: Hatte hier auch mal irgendwo gelesen das es jetzt kostet also hab ich gar nicht weiter gesucht. Naja, teuer ist ja zum Glück anders :)

Perfekt! Ich hätte auch einfach mal die Folge anklicken können... sorry!
    Danke für die schnelle Hilfe :thumbup:

@McStarfighter The legacy package of FileBot is available for people that cannot purchase FileBot on the Windows Store (people that don't want to use Windows 10, people that don't have paypal/credit cards, headless machines, etc). If you can purchase FileBot but choose not, then you're abusing the system, and if enough people abuse the system, then the system will go away. ;)

@Justray2k Your support is much appreciated! If you're dealing with specials, make sure to use {plex} as format expression, so that specials are properly named according to the S00E01 naming scheme. If automatic matching doesn't work, then there's plenty of ways to deal files efficiently semi-manually. See Getting Started for that.

• @rednoah is filebot paying the sites the programm is receiving the info from? no? you're abusing the system.
    At all think about filebot is started as freeware. you now changed it to payed service. this is why i will use the old versions until they not work anymore and then i will use another free software.

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

• @rednoah: Windows Server 2016 and Kubuntu have no Store, sorry! ;) And if all your downloads perhaps will be behind a paywall and the price is to much for myself, I will learn to use TheRenamer oder Advanced Renamer! ;)

You're defined it as a abuse! Where do you have written that it is not allowed to use your MSI packages on Windows 10? I find absolutely no informations about this!

BTW: I would pay 10 $, but not 20!

• As a matter of fact, FileBot is an official sponsor of TheTVDB.com but that's besides the point.

Paying for FileBot is paying for what FileBot does, matching files to online information that you already have access to. FileBot does not access TheTVDB unless you ask it to do so, and when it does, it uniquely identifies itself to TheTVDB which then grants the request and sends back information.

Freeware is not sustainable, unless it's full of ads and spyware, and nobody wants that. If you think FileBot is not worth at least $20 then it's gotta be pretty worthless to you to begin with, right? So why are you still using it? :D

• Freeware is not sustainable, unless it's full of ads and spyware, and nobody wants that. If you think FileBot is not worth at least $20 then it's gotta be pretty worthless to you to begin with, right? So why are you still using it?

bullshit arguments :)
    how filebot could life nearly ten years without paying then?
    i have my free version and i use it ;)

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

• @rednoah: Windows Server 2016 and Kubuntu have no Store, sorry! ;) And if all your downloads perhaps will be behind a paywall and the price is to much for myself, I will learn to use TheRenamer oder Advanced Renamer! ;)

You're defined it as a abuse! Where do you have written that it is not allowed to use your MSI packages on Windows 10? I find absolutely no informations about this!

BTW: I would pay 10 $, but not 20!

Yep, that's the kind of users and use cases that I'd really like to support, even if paid software is not feasible or convenient for the given systems.

Well, I can't quite have a big "Please purchase FileBot on the Windows Store and definitely don't just download it for free from here." banner on the front page now can I? :D

I've experimented with 3, 5, 10 and 20 on the Mac App Store, and 20 yields by far the most revenue (yet still less than the average developer salary in Germany). The most important barrier is free or not free. Interestingly, the prize affects sales alot less than you'd think. There's people that don't want to pay for software because it doesn't have physical value, and then there's people that are willing to pay for the tools they need, be it a physical hammer, or FileBot, whatever gets the job at hand done. ;)

• Mac Store... and you mean the store for high payed luxus hardware will give you a real price search? Com'on..

--------------

• @rednoah: I've no problem to pay for software (Emby Server Lifetime Subscription, WinRAR Lifetime Subscription, DVDFab Lifetime Subscription, AnyDVD Lifetime Subscription, MakeMKV subscription, and so on!), but I don't like the kind of communication you've used in this thread ("abuse").
    You could integrate an option to insert a donation key and after that the GUI shows a "FileBot Supporter" or anything else. That would be a thing I will pay for!

MacStore: Isn't it from the company where computers are 30-40% more expensive then other PC's?! ;) Not a good base for finding a realistic price!

• bullshit arguments :) how filebot could life nearly ten years without paying then?
    i have my free version and i use it ;)

Well, I guess I was a kid with too much free time during high school and uni, or it was all a well thought out ploy to attract many users that I can turn into happy customers ten years down the line and earn back all the prior investment, either one or the other.

But anywho, how is this argument bullshit? What is your day job? Do you get paid? Why do you not work for free? If you hire a plumber, do you expect him to work for free?

Bottomline, either we all get Grundeinkommen and start working for free (I'd vote for that!), or I get paid (a reasonable minimum) for the time I spend working on this project, or stop working on this project, and get a real full-time job instead. They'd certainly pay better and sane working hours and job security would be kinda nice too. :D

FYI: If you want to earn yourself a free promo code, then you can come to the FileBot forums, spend some time helping out the n00bs or just generally contributing. ;)

• at all i will answer you:

What is your day job?

Electrician at an big Industry suplier.

Do you get paid?

I get paid for my work.

Why do you not work for free?

because of nom nom.

If you hire a plumber, do you expect him to work for free?

if i hire a plumber he will be payed once for his work. he will not receive money from all who use my WC.

Bottomline, either we all get Grundeinkommen and start working for free (I'd vote for that!), or I get paid (a reasonable minimum) for the time I spend working on this project, or stop working on this project, and get a real full-time job instead. They'd certainly pay better and sane working hours and job security would be kinda nice too.

i allready donated your project, but i don't see a point to pay for a new program version which was free before.

FYI: If you want to earn yourself a free promo code, then you can come to the FileBot forums, spend some time helping out the n00bs or just generally contributing.

i'll think about. but my english isn't that good ;)

-------------------------------

--------------

• @rednoah: I've no problem to pay for software (Emby Server Lifetime Subscription, WinRAR Lifetime Subscription, DVDFab Lifetime Subscription, AnyDVD Lifetime Subscription, MakeMKV subscription, and so on!), but I don't like the kind of communication you've used in this thread ("abuse").
    You could integrate an option to insert a donation key and after that the GUI shows a "FileBot Supporter" or anything else. That would be a thing I will pay for!

MacStore: Isn't it from the company where computers are 30-40% more expensive then other PC's?! ;) Not a good base for finding a realistic price!

Well, the point is I'd like to make FileBot available for as many people as possible, was well as making money doing so. Unfortunately, a compromise needs to be made between these goals.

"Why'd you ever pay for software? You can just grab it for free!" rhetoric is a problem for me. Feels like you're ridiculing one of my users/supporters, for spending money on software he/she likes, so I don't like that.

The Mac App Store may not be the best baseline, but it's the only baseline I've got. FileBot was $5 in the Mac App Store for most of 2014 and people still complained "It was free before, why do I have to pay now?" or "It's not worth more than 2-3 dollars". Finding a realistic prize is tricky! Also, when I get reviews from people that have paid more, they're usually more positive and enthusiastic. That's food for thought! ;)

That's just how software works. I've been building a toilet-fixing-robot for free for the last 10 years, and now that the toilet-fixing-robot has gotten to the point where it actually works, I get paid [icon='fa-smile-o',32][/icon], or not [icon='fa-frown-o',32][/icon], depending on how well FileBot sells over time.

When you pay for FileBot 4.7.8 you don't pay for that 0.0.1 minor update but you pay for and support everything that has lead up to this point. Bottomline, I hope that by using FileBot you will be convinced of it's value. Regardless of whether or not you have paid money for it. ;)

If you have contributed before, then I'll hook you up with a free promo code for the Windows Store. Just PM me your donation details in the FileBot forums:
    https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4288

Sounds good to me. Wouldn't that be a fun way to practice English? :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!