[Beta] OSMOSIS *Streams zur DB hinzufügen

• Mit so einer Aussage kann ich leider nicht viel anstellen.

Erscheint eine Fehlermeldung?
    Hast du ein [definition=12,3]Debug-Log[/definition]?

der Fehler taucht schon beim Startet von OSMOSIS auf. ist Standard Fehlermeldung, man sollte ins [definition='1','0']log[/definition] schauen.

hier der [definition=12,0]debug[/definition].[definition='1','0']log[/definition]

• Hai guys! :)

First i would like to give a BIG high-five to @Maven for keeping Osmosis alive, and also a big thanx to the rest of the Osmosis developers and supporters.
    Before making this ticket / Support request, i have desperately struggling in 14 days, trying to fix it myself, without any luck
    I really appreciate your time helping reading this request ...

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …… …………………………………………………………………………………………

Question 1:
    Year is missing in movie and tv-show STRM folders.

• Current Multi Movies : plugin.video.osmosis / strms / MoviesOther / movies_all_viaplay / 21 Bridges
    • Single Movie: When adding a single movie, everything works perfectly, but when i add a genre folder feks, no year is added in the folder name.
    • My goal: plugin.video.osmosis / strms / MoviesOther / movies_all_viaplay / 21 Bridges (2019)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Question 2:
    How can i extract MariaDB meta, and merge it with my STRM folders.

• Addon metadata in MariaDB SQL : I have used Add to Library with Osmosis> Video addons> github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay > The movie title is Superbad. The movie contains wallpaper, poster, Danish NFO, and i would like to extract these data to my STRM folders, for all my movies. Danish NFO can be hard to find, not always available on TheMovieDB, TheTVDB, or IMDB. Danish Poster is also hard to find, not always available on TheMovieDB, TheTVDB.
    • Current Scrappers :I use Kodi & Tiny Media Manager, to scrape all the Meta i can find, but i really need the MariaDB scrapped Meta from Osmosis.
    • My goal: Testing several of scrappers, i believe this setup can solve all my dreams:
    • Step 1: Scrap all movie Genres and titles from kodi addon Osmosis to MariaDB SQL and STRM files.
    • Step 2: Extract all meta data from [b] MariaDB SQL to STRM folders (NFO)
    • Step 3: Scan all STRM Movies (Universal scanner) and STRM TVShows (TheTVDB) with Kodi.
    • Step 4: Scan [b] all STRM Movies & STRM TVShows with Tiny Media Manager, downloading trailers and so on.

Question 3:
    Nothing happens when i try to scrape this addon https://github.com/xbmc-danish-ad…atrix/addon.xml
    I have tried through OSMOSIS - Video Addon, and several levels testing without any luck, what to do ?

Software:

• MacOS Big Sur 11.2.2
    • MariaDB Homebrew 5/10/9
    • Osmosis 1.3.22 + matrix.1
    • Kodi 19.0.0
  • Hi @themediacloud

Question 1:

Year is missing in movie and tv-show STRM folders.

• Current Multi Movies : plugin.video.osmosis / strms / MoviesOther / movies_all_viaplay / 21 Bridges
    • Single Movie: When adding a single movie, everything works perfectly, but when i add a genre folder feks, no year is added in the folder name.
    • My goal: plugin.video.osmosis / strms / MoviesOther / movies_all_viaplay / 21 Bridges (2019)

Have you tried to enable "Keep year in movie titles" in the addon options?

If yes and there is no year in the folder name / STRM name, then probably no year is provided by the addon "kodi-viaplay".

Question 2:
    How can i extract MariaDB meta, and merge it with my STRM folders.

• Addon metadata in MariaDB SQL : I have used Add to Library with Osmosis> Video addons> github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay > The movie title is Superbad. The movie contains wallpaper, poster, Danish NFO, and i would like to extract these data to my STRM folders, for all my movies. Danish NFO can be hard to find, not always available on TheMovieDB, TheTVDB, or IMDB. Danish Poster is also hard to find, not always available on TheMovieDB, TheTVDB.
    • Current Scrappers :I use Kodi & Tiny Media Manager, to scrape all the Meta i can find, but i really need the MariaDB scrapped Meta from Osmosis.
    • My goal: Testing several of scrappers, i believe this setup can solve all my dreams:
    • Step 1: Scrap all movie Genres and titles from kodi addon Osmosis to MariaDB SQL and STRM files.
    • Step 2: Extract all meta data from [b] MariaDB SQL to STRM folders (NFO)
    • Step 3: Scan all STRM Movies (Universal scanner) and STRM TVShows (TheTVDB) with Kodi.
    • Step 4: Scan [b] all STRM Movies & STRM TVShows with Tiny Media Manager, downloading trailers and so on.

I have no idea.

Question 3:

Nothing happens when i try to scrape this addon https://github.com/xbmc-danish-ad…atrix/addon.xml
    I have tried through OSMOSIS - Video Addon, and several levels testing without any luck, what to do ?

Osmosis needs some information (e.g. "tvShowName" for shows) from the source addon to create STRMs. If this information is not available, STRMs cannot be generated either.

• Red = themediacloud
    Green = Maven

Hi Maven

Thank you for quick response, and also for replying your best at all 3 questions.

Question 1 (Year in movie and tv-shows title) :
    Have you tried to enable "Keep year in movie titles" in the addon options?
    If yes and there is no year in the folder name / STRM name, then probably no year is provided by the addon "kodi-viaplay".

Question 2 :
    Netflix addon feks. has all the metadata by default, how do i extract that meta data to the STRM folder ?

Question 3 : (Nothing happens when i try to scrape this addon > https://github.com/xbmc-danish-ad…atrix/addon.xml
    Osmosis needs some information (e.g. "tvShowName" for shows) from the source addon to create STRMs. If this information is not available, STRMs cannot be generated either.
    Where in the addon can i find out about the "tvShowName" information needed for OSMOSIS

• Sorry for my post here in english, I hope that it's ok?

I did read 50 pages of this thread already (and I will read the remaining 50 pages too) but didn't find the answer to this question yet (but maybe something is lost in translation...)

I am using the 'TVNZ OnDemand addon which contains a lot of local New Zealand only TV Shows which are not listed on TVDB, TMDB, etc, so they cannot be scraped into the library with the normal Kodi scrapers.

But of course the metadata IS already available directly in the addon.

So I just have one question to understand if Osmosis can be suitable for my purpose:

- can Osmosis extract the existing Metadata directly from the original plugin that is being used to create the stream file?

• @themediacloud

Please use the quote (zitieren) Feature instead of Fancy Colors. Thank you. English is always welcome of course.

||||||||||
    Mediaplayer: Tanix TX3 ALICE UX 4/32 GB 1gbit/s LAN + FTVstick 4K | enigma2 Clients | RC: OneForAll "Streamer" | KabelTV-Receiver: Octagon SF4008 (1x Dual Tuner)
    Fritz Powerline 1Gb/s | ASUS AC2900 (VPN-Client) | RasPi 4 | NAS: MycloudMirror 2x 4TB (RAID 1) + Mycloud 2TB | WAN: 100 Mbit Fiber + DVB-C
    TV: Samsung UE55 JU6450 UXZG | Sound:
    Logitech Z-5500
    | Konsole: Sony PS4 [af]

WLAN: Nope!

• @cracyfloyd

Das würde mich auch mal interessieren. Mariadb, jellyfish & Co. Hab immernoch nicht verstanden was das bringt, warum man das macht und wie es geht :D daher nie versucht.

Der einzige Vorteil den ich mal irgendwo mitbekommen hab ist dass man verschiedene Benutzer anlegen kann um zb. Festzulegen dass ICH die Episode schon gesehen habe aber meine olle nid. Wobei das ja auch über verschiedene Profile und verschiedene Trakt.tv Accounts möglich wäre. Da man meistens eh zusammen guckt und WENN man alleine was guckt, der andere das meist überhaupt nicht guckt, war das nie interessant.

PUSH!!!! :p

||||||||||
    Mediaplayer: Tanix TX3 ALICE UX 4/32 GB 1gbit/s LAN + FTVstick 4K | enigma2 Clients | RC: OneForAll "Streamer" | KabelTV-Receiver: Octagon SF4008 (1x Dual Tuner)
    Fritz Powerline 1Gb/s | ASUS AC2900 (VPN-Client) | RasPi 4 | NAS: MycloudMirror 2x 4TB (RAID 1) + Mycloud 2TB | WAN: 100 Mbit Fiber + DVB-C
    TV: Samsung UE55 JU6450 UXZG | Sound:
    Logitech Z-5500
    | Konsole: Sony PS4 [af]

WLAN: Nope!

• Hi Maven ( Or stereodude if here )
    I am One of the users from UK who really love Osmosis and using it I can get my Prime & netflix media into kodi library.
    recently I have not been able to update the library items & trying to manually trigger an update is throwing an error
    I am on Windows 10 x64 /16 Gb / Kodi 19.1 Nightly
    here's the relevant error from the [definition='1','0']log[/definition]
    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
    Error Type: <class 'UnboundLocalError'>
    Error Contents: local variable 'cursor' referenced before assignment
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\*********\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.osmosis\default.py", line 90, in <module>
    removeAndReadMedialistEntry(selectedItems)
    File "C:\Users\********\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.osmosis\resources\lib\create.py", line 310, in removeAndReadMedialistEntry
    removeMediaList([item])
    File "C:\Users\*******AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.osmosis\resources\lib\fileSys.py", line 236, in removeMediaList
    removeStreamsFromDatabaseAndFilesystem(delList)
    File "C:\Users\**********\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.osmosis\resources\lib\fileSys.py", line 310, in removeStreamsFromDatabaseAndFilesystem
    streams = [stream[0] for stream in delStream(delData)]
    File "C:\Users\**********AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.osmosis\resources\lib\kodiDB.py", line 701, in delStream
    cursor.close()
    UnboundLocalError: local variable 'cursor' referenced before assignment
    -->End of Python script error report<--
    Any idea ?
    I am going to try & delete the streams and add again to see if this persists
    Would really appreciate any help in this
    Kindly Excuse me as I only Know English
    Thanks

• Guten morgen zusammen.

Auf langer Suche nach der Lösung meines Problems bin ich über dieses Addon gestolpert.

Ich bin auf der Suche nach etwas womit ich meine Watchstates von z.B. Youtube oder auch anderen Mediatheken auf meinen Boxen synchronisieren kann.

Ich besitze zwei EgoIggo Boxen auf denen die aktuelle nightly Version von Coreelec läuft also 19.3 (glaub vom 19.10. ist zur Zeit die aktuellste).
    Stimmt nicht, aktuellste ist von heute, hatte aber noch keine Update Benachrichtigung. [af]

Meine Bibliothek läuft über Emby welches auf einem kleinen MiniPC auf Ubuntu-Server läuft.
    Wenn ich nun über Osmosis eine Youtube Playlist hinzufügen möchte,steht dort erst mal "Erfolgreich", aber nichts zu finden in der Seriendatenbank wo ich das versucht habe hinzuzufügen.

Kann Osmosis überhaupt das wonach ich vergeblich Suche? Macht mir Emby dort ein Strich durch die Rechnung?

Auf dem Ubuntu-Server läuft auch MariaDB. Habe auch schon versucht über die Advancedsettings die Datenbank auf den Server auszulagern, damit hat es dann funktioniert, und ich konnte auf beiden Boxen den gleichen Fortschritt von den Youtube Videos sehen. Leider kommt Emby damit nicht zurecht.

Für Hilfe oder Tipps wäre ich sehr Dankbar!!!

Shadowevil

• Hat jemand schon mal versucht das Addon mit ARDundZDF Addon zu nutzen? Bei mir werden die strm Dateien nicht geschrieben. Sie werden scheinbar erfolgreich in die DB eingefügt aber dann passiert nichts. Es gibt auch keine Fehler oder sonstige Meldungen im [definition=9,2]kodi.[definition='1','0']log[/definition][/definition]. Hab auch schon verschiedene Serien und Filme durchprobiert aber überall das gleiche Problem. Die Einträge sind auch im TMDB vorhanden also an Infos mangelt es nicht. Allerdings gibts beim ARDundZDF Addon zig verschiedene Streams zu ein und dem selben Film / der selben Episode

• Hi

Ich habe Mal versucht das Addon mit Disney+ zu nutzen. Leider hat mir das eine Accountsperre gebracht (leicht zu lösen Dank Support). Scheinbar gibt es durch dieses Addon beim scan von Aktualisierungen eine zu hohe Anzahl an Verbindungsaufbauten bzw abfragen und dann wird der Account (aus Sicherheitsgründen) gesperrt. Geht das irgendwie anders oder habe ich eine Einstellung übersehen?

Gibt es für libreelec Matrix hier vielleicht eine Alternative die solche Fehler nicht verursacht?

Ich habe von slyguy leider keine Infos gelesen, dass wir bei Netflix eine Bibliotheksintegration geplant sei.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Blacky

• The same thing happened to me. the library update blocked my account and I had to write to support to unblock my account. This is quite unpleasant, because other VODs (Netflix, Prime, HBO Max) do not have such a problem and Disney plus I can not import into my library :(

• Device: NVIDIA Shield TV Pro
    KODI version: 19.3 Matrix

Firstly, I would like to sincerely thank every programmer/developer that has worked on OSMOSIS. It truly is one of the great addons.

That being said, there is a small issue when adding multiple movies/shows from a list or directory. I have the "Keep year in movie titles" toggle on and the "Save each STRM in its own folder" toggle on as well. However, when I add a list that contains more than one item, the year of the title doesn't get added to the folder title or STRM file. This is a problem because when scanning movies into the library, the scraper (TheMovieDb) uses the title and year to find the correct information for the movie.

Curiously enough, when adding a single movie through OSMOSIS, the year will correctly get added to the folder title and STRM file. For some reason it's just not working when adding more than one item. I don't think it is an issue with the addon I'm using because it provides the year, whether or not it shows it in the title. I took a look at the code to see if it was something I could fix but the coding knowledge required exceeds my current ability.

I would really appreciate it if someone can take a look at this. I have provided a [definition='1','0']log[/definition] attached to this post. Hopefully it helps in identifying the issue. Thank you.

• Hallo zusammen,

ich bin erst kürzlich über Osmosis gestoßen. Tolles AddOn! - großes Lob an den Entwickler.

Ich habe zwei Fragen dazu.

1.) Ich benutzte Netflix, Disney+, etc. meist nur sporadisch für einige Monate im Jahr. Gibt es eine Funktion, um z.B. die Disney+-Inhalte aus der Datenbank auszublenden, wenn das Abo nicht aktiv ist, und die Inhalte wieder einzublenden, wenn das Abo re-aktiviert wird, sodass unter Filme und Serien stets nur diejenige Inhalte angezeigt werden, die mit den aktuellen Abos auch gerade verfügbar sind?

2.) Ich habe versucht die Serie "Schuld nach Ferdinand von Schirach" aus dem ARDundZDF-AddOn in die Bibliothek mitaufzunehmen. Das klappt leider nicht. Ich nehme mal an, dass dieses AddOn nicht unterstützt wird, aber falls jemand von euch es mal probiert hat und ein WorkAround kennt, wäre ich dankbar für einen Hinweis. ;)

Liebe Grüße

Michael

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!