AEON MQ 6 - wegen zu viel Unsinn geschlossen -

• lol genau deshalb mein lieber @BJ1 weißte bescheid.
    Hab gerade vorher Groß und breit erklärt wie das funktioniert und danach so ein Post. Flamen geht immer aber bitte konkrete Sachlage.

Ja sorry, in meiner Naivität wusste ich wirklich nicht, in welcher Richtung das geht. Mir ist es egal. Jeden Tag steht ein Dummer auf. Und es gibt keine Ausnahme.

AZi (DEV): Nexus auf LibreElec | Asrock J4205 | 4 GB RAM | 128 GB Sandisk| Rii mini
    DEV: PC Ubuntu 20.04 | Matrix
    AZi: Tanix TX3 | Android/CoreElec Dualboot (EMMC), Nexus
    WoZi: Nexus auf LibreElec | Asrock J4205 | 4GB RAM | 128 GB Sandisk SSD | Atric IR | URC7960
    NAS: unRaid, 3x6TB, 2x12TB | TV-Server: Futro S550 mit Hauppauge QuadHD DVB-C
    PayPal: paypal.me/pvdbj1

• Yes, but as I explained with 15.00 you are vip forever, and that no one speaks. So its 180.00 years calculation does not apply, because in practice this is not what happens, most donate one single time and continue to receive the skin, then it is to criticize for criticizing.

• Hi,

Yes, but as I explained with 15.00 you are vip forever, and that no one speaks. So its 180.00 years calculation does not apply, because in practice this is not what happens, most donate one single time and continue to receive the skin, then it is to criticize for criticizing.

iam only interested in the count of the people that payed for mq 6 the first time even maybe second or third or whatever time, i don't know when you started that payment system thing ;).

To be precise: How mane vip plus and regular customers for mq6 do you have? Don't lie to me ;)

Externer Inhalt www.google.de
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.

soooo cute

Ok in the end the question is how many have you allready earned with that? Come on talk about it :D

Regards X23

• It does not matter how much each paid or not, the issue is not welcome and above are many agree. In addition, we determined it even hotter, as there are many payers, who have not read enough that it Vip Plus and VIP is a regular system of 1 month, "only".

The fear many users that now a special case was created is understandable and can have serious consequences for the whole system Kodi. If any developer or Skinner starts to join such a system Kodi is dead. And that you have simply forgotten. I understand that a work shall be paid, but not in this kind of way. Ideally would certainly be a donation for the finished skin raised.

Es ist egal wieviel jeder Bezahlt oder nicht, das Thema ist nicht gerne gesehen und darüber sind sich viele einig. Zudem wir dies bestimmt noch heisser, da es viele Bezahler gibt, die nicht genug gelesen haben, dass es ein System von 1 Monat Vip Plus und dann "nur" VIP regular ist.

Das viele User angst haben, dass jetzt ein spezialfall geschaffen wurde ist verständlich und kann schwere Folgen haben für das ganze Kodi System. Wenn jeder Entwickler oder Skinner anfängt sich einem solchen System anzuschliessen ist Kodi tot. Und das habt ihr einfach vergessen. ich verstehe, dass eine Arbeit bezahlt werden sollt, aber nicht auf diese art und weise. Idealer wäre bestimmt eine spende für den fertigen Skin zu erheben.

@x23piracy bitte keine unnötigen Provokationen !

• Really this is important now (numbers), for us is more important people respect our work, our time, have many others skins available, get one and be happy.

And no one pay, it´s donation system, equal many others available in open source projects.

Pacoma, remember work is free for all when done (Kodi spirit, right).

• Hi,

The fear many users that now a special case was created is understandable and can have serious consequences for the whole system Kodi. If any developer or Skinner starts to join such a system Kodi is dead. And that you have simply forgotten.

the only thing that is dying then is the employment of the skinner because if the mass isn't ok with the system they will break it ;)

Regards X23

• Hallo,
    Lese hier mit...
    ...und eigentlich hatte ich erst garnicht vor zu schreiben und mich diesem Hype anzuschließen.
    Aber irgendwie geht mir diese "Bezahlarie" echt auf den Sack.

Hier reißen sich Leute Monate den A... auf um einen Skin aufzubauen.
    (Danke Marc,bg und und und ...die Liste ist lang, fühlt euch bitte alle angesprochen)
    Ich nutze zwar kein AEON sondern meinen eigenen...
    aber auf die Nummer würd ich ja, auch als Nutzer,
    von allem was mit diesem Skin zu tun hat sowas von Abstand nehmen.

Ein Open Project sollte nie zu einer Zahlung und schon garnicht zu einem Abo werden.
    (Oh Gott, wenn das die Mepo Truppe liest, lachen die sich tot...mit recht)
    Da gehört, wenn schon, ein Spenden Button rein und gut is.
    Warum sich hier Mr.blabla meldet und scheinbar was zu sagen hat ist mir auch latte.

Fakt ist...es ist ein Bezahlkonzept. (die Entscheidung fällt zwar jeder selbst)
    ..aber locken? (schon traurig das man in gutem Glauben alles andere erwartet)

Traurig...was aus diesem Skin und aus allem was damit zusammengebaut und erdacht war, geworden ist!
    Ernüchternd was einige um unser Hobby treiben!

Grüße

• Hi,

Really this is important now (numbers), for us is more important people respect our work, our time, have many others skins available, get one and be happy.

And no one pay, it´s donation system, equal many others available in open source projects.

Pacoma, remember work is free for all when done (Kodi spirit, right).

Oh yes , of course, just as we have seen already several times in the past, make people depend on something and then use them.
    You're not better than a pimp or drug dealer!

Regards X23

• @x23piracy langsam mit den Pferden!!!! Die Botschaft ist mitgeteilt, zwar nicht angekommen, aber es ist denke ich langsam genug. Der Standpunkt von jedem ist klar und keiner wird seine meinung ändern.

Zusammgefasst:

• Jeder weiss nun wieviel und wofür er bezahlen kann
    • Wanilton weiss, dass es User gibt, die dies nicht korrekt finden

Das Thema noch weiter zu vertiefen schaukelt nur die Stimmung hoch und nutzen bringts keinem. Jetz kann jeder für sich urteilen, was er zu diesem Thema befindet.

• Zusammgefasst:

Jeder weiss nun wieviel und wofür er bezahlen kann
    Wanilton weiss, dass es User gibt, die dies nicht korrekt finden

Das Thema noch weiter zu vertiefen schaukelt nur die Stimmung hoch und nutzen bringst keinem. Jetz kann jeder für sich urteilen, was er zu diesem Thema befindet.

...Der normale Menschenverstand würde alles, was damit zu tun hat, einfach in die Wüste schicken.

• Ich zitire mal den wöchentlichen Ausbruch meiner Frau, diese verd... Arschl.... von Apple, die verda.... sch.... läuft wieder nicht, und das für den Preis ....

Und dann kommt das neu iPad oder iPhone und wer muss eines kaufen gehen?

• Als einer der Initiatoren dieser Nerds-Revolution :D melde ich mich nun auch einmal. Das wir uns als Drogendealer oder sonstiges betiteln, das will niemand. Es geht einzig allein um das Open-Source-Ding KODI. Und das jeder User alles umsonst nutzen kann. Natürlich kann jeder eine Spende für die Leute tätigen, deren Arbeit er gut findet. Aber:

@Wanilton : You don´t have a Donation-System. You take first the money, and then for a "goodie", you give access to a skin, which has so many bugs, which has changed for near 0,1% since last version(MQ5). And the access is only for 1 month. You take money for bughunting by user? Really? If that would be the way by Kodi-Dev you would also be angry. But as long as the money goes in your pocket, all is ok? And then you try to forbid the users to say the truth in english forum, you delete posts, you incite other users and the devs against whistleblowers, only to protect your moneybusiness.
    No, man that is not the way of open-source. And the money you and MQ earned, the brasil-forum can exists for more then ten years.

Das ist kein Spenden-System. Ihr nehmt zuerst das Geld, und dann als "Goodie", erhält man Zugang zu einem Skin, die so viele Fehler hat, der sich seit der letzten Version (MQ5) für nicht einmal 0,1% geändert hat. Und der Zugang ist nur für 1 Monat. Ihr nehmt Geld für Bughunting vom Benutzer? Wirklich? Würde das der Weg von der Kodi-Dev sein, würdet ihr auch böse sein. Aber solange das Geld in die eigene Tasche geht, ist alles ok? Und dann versucht ihr den Usern zu verbieten, die Wahrheit in Englisch Forum zu sagen, ihr löscht Beiträge, ihr hetzt andere User und die Entwickler auf gegen Whistleblower, nur um eure Geldmaschine zu schützen.
    Nein, Mann, das ist nicht der Weg des Open-Source. Und das Geld, das du und MQ verdient hast bis jetzt, dafür kann das brasil-Forum für mehr als zehn Jahren leben.

• Bin ja recht uninformiert da ich nie Fan des Skin war, aber war das nicht schon immer so mit VIP Zugang kaufen müssen für alles vor dem offiziellen Release?
    Nicht falsch verstehen. OK oder eingesehen hab ich das für mich noch nie, und als Schwabe spart man ja auch wo es geht ;) .
    Ich hatte nur immer den Eindruck das es schon immer so war.. Oder hat sich da Preislich was getan das die Diskussion nun anstachelt?..

Grüße

• @barney Stinsen, you are wrong, I don´t have any moderation permission or power in Kodi.tv forum, I´m regular member only, my posts was deleted too. It´s very easy check this with any team member, I am only translation coordinator for Portuguese (Brazil) and nothing more there.

I don´t incite anyone (btw, it´s ridiculous commentary).

Again all previous donors and new donors have access skin, read more before write, and yes have access forever and don´t need donate again for it. And believe I love Open Source, I have a great guru for advice me how procede:

Externer Inhalt i.imgur.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
  • Barney Stinsen, you are wrong, I don´t have any moderation permission or power in Kodi.tv forum, I´m regular member only, my posts was deleted too. It´s very easy check this with any team member, I am only translation coordinator for Portuguese (Brazil) and nothing more there.

I don´t incite anyone (btw, it´s ridiculous commentary).

Again all previous donors and new donors have access skin, read more before write, and yes have access forever and don´t need donate again for it. And believe I love Open Source, I have a great guru for advice me how procede:

Oh, man. Same story all the time. Should i send you some PM from tv.forum Members which call MQ a skinner-god, and me an as....ole, who destroys the work of the best skin ever in kodi. I was warned by mods. Why? Because i telled the truth about this all? Who deleted my comments and from some others which tells their opinion about this. Deleted by the mods because MQ wants no moneytalk in his thread. So nobody can look behind the mirror. Only 3 words....LOL. I know skins, they are really good. Only a few bugs, not 50 or 60. And i don´t know why but they give support, without taking money. Where is the support from MQ. Maybe 10-15 comments in the MQ5 thread. Really good support. And that all for 15 bucks. I say it again...LOL.

My friend was banned, why? Because he leaked a buggy skin? 78 users from tv.forum asked for the open link after he leaked it. And thats the reason the development takes so much time. User who can´t wait spend 15 bucks. For what?

And thats why, i think you and MQ or MQ=You spite on the Open-Source-Thing called Kodi. For you it´s only Moneybusiness.

• Read this in your native language, maybe you learn something about open source

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.de.html

Then you have to say it directly: You are SELLING the skin, especially a product in a very slow development period. It is no donation business, it is a pure subscription business and everyone who criticize it will be smashed down and then banned.
    Your comment says that the MQ skin is open source. So, why are you and the brasilian guy crying if another one makes an unofficial release? Open source means that you don't have any right of a monopoly and to accept that there will be another one who makes a release. This is called a COMPETITION.
    Is Red Hat crying because of the CentOS project? No! Even the Microsoft guys accepted the competition with Linux and Apple's Mac OS X and are working on interop features. But you and the other people behind the MQ skin are crying like a little child losing his ice cream sandwich.
    A good businessman tries to make his own product to be the best on earth and to get more customers with a good service and visible progresses... But you are trying to be the only one with the MQ skin ... by all available means ... and sometimes by shady means ...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!