[Release] PVR EON.tv

• That's what I meant with someone just having a theory (but no clue of the matter) ;)

I didn't change anything in the zapping. Just the EPG. And I cannot confirm. Same zapping times as before on my side.

• From your [definition='1','0']log[/definition] I've noticed that you were on version 20.6.1. That's a much bigger jump to 20.7.2 - not just the EPG issue.

And it makes it harder to tracedown...

The biggest change was that you could emulate AndroidTV instead of a web browser. Are you using Android TV in the settings? Maybe a switch back to web would help as this was the only option in 20.6.1.

Additionally two test versions of 20.7.3 for testing.

• Can you do me a favour and do 3 debug logs:

1) 20.6.1 without VPN

2) 20.7.2 without VPN

3) 20.7.2 with VPN

All shortly playing an identical channel.

I guess somehow it selects a different streaming server now.

You can also send logs via PM. Thanks for finding out that it is different with VPN. That really helps to find the difference.

• pm sent.

This time I didn't notice any zap speed difference between 20.7.2 with or without VPN.

20.7.2 is slower than 20.6.1 regardless of VPN use.

• Intermediate analysis:

Zapping is slower because the internal player of Kodi is used instead of inputstream.adaptive - in the presented logs independently if VPN is used or not.

No clue so far why this happens. The Stream URL is constructed the same way and the streaming property paramters are also identical. Plus on my side it works correctly. However the bug is reproducable whenever kalehrl switches versions.

If someone knows why it happens or also suffers from Kodi using the internal player please report here.

• kalehrl

I see people still complaining about the zapping times. As we know the reason ffmpeg...

It would be cool if they could find out what these people have in common. Are they all using armv7a version?

I only test linux/x86 and android/aarch64 which work both for me.

Please tell them that the zapping can only change if we find the root cause. Reporting is good but not sufficient. At least some infos would be helpful. Best is logs of course...

• - Version 20.7.4 in github & 1st post for linux x86 and android aarch64

- Extend EPG information with live flag, season/episode numbers, age rating

- Thx to the efforts of kalehrl we have found out that actually not the addon code is bad but my cross-compilation environment for armv7a is broken

- If someone would be so kind and provide a compiled version for armv7a of 20.7.4 that would be great. Maybe stoynoff you can help here with your Orange Pi 😉

- lekovic and all, you may delete your logs - thank you for providing them. That has helped to find the root cause

• Hi, when I try to install version v20.7.4 of addon, after installation Kodi (20.2) crush. (Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra), and other version of addon, I can't install - error: " failed due to an invalide structure". Any help

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!