[Release] PVR EON.tv

• DzigiBau

a) Without providing a Debug Log how should I see what is the issue?

b) As mentioned above I've stopped development for Nexus and have moved to Omega / Kodi 21. CAn you check please if the error persists with Kodi 21?

Nirvana777

Here is Log file https://paste.kodi.tv/pajipezaqe.kodi

I can use only Kodi 20.1, since it is offered by google play, I am not eager to manually installed newer versions. It is easier this way. When Kodi updates to 21 Omega here, I will use proper add-ons for it.

Anyway, I started Kodi 20.1, played Cinemax channel, it shows error and did not started, then I played Cinemax 2, it started, as you can see in log file. It shows error 403 for Cinemax. Could you please check it, when you catch some free time.

If you have same repository which can be added to Kodi in order to automatically update your EON add-on, I will install it immediately. If not, I will resume to manually install and newer add-on version when it appears. For now, I would appreciate if you could look at this log file for eventual repair of add-on 20.6.1.

Thank you.

• This isn't a debug log. Just a normal log.

But anyways: I can see that one channel is playing and the other one gets a 403 forbidden.

Since both URLs are created by the same algorithm I don't know the reason and cannot investigate because I don't have the channels. Is there any obvious difference you are aware of between them? Like different resolution, different streaming container, different package they are in, ...?

If the answer is no or you don't know the only other solution is to look to the original web app and log what it is doing. This would mean that someone has to give me a temporary slot of his account.

But anyways: I can see that one channel is playing and the other one gets a 403 forbidden.

Since both URLs are created by the same algorithm I don't know the reason and cannot investigate because I don't have the channels. Is there any obvious difference you are aware of between them? Like different resolution, different streaming container, different package they are in, ...?

If the answer is no or you don't know the only other solution is to look to the original web app and log what it is doing. This would mean that someone has to give me a temporary slot of his account.

I also had that problem on Nexus but since moving to Omega, they disappeared.

All channels are streamed the same way, 1080p, AAC 2.0, no visible difference. I have package with all channels included, it cannot be forbidden. Not sure about streaming container, since I do not know how to check that. Thank you for your patience and time, I can live with this for now. As kalehrl said, it could be improved in Omega version. Maybe you could check if there is some difference in Nexus and Omega add-on behavior.

• Not going to happen.

1) Video Plugins are not made for TV. Watching TV with them is awkward

2) PVR can run on all OS too - just someone needs to compile

3) I have no problem. Everything works. But since it is Open Source everybody else can do it

• Hello!

I've had to reinstall Kodi, and I've installed pvr.eon.21.7.6.android.armv7a.zip after I've finished installing everything else. Last version that I had was pvr.eon.20.x.x, and it was working without any problems. Now I can't see any channels (and it doesn't load guide on startup as it did before). When I go to Kodi settings -> Live TV -> PVR Client there are a lot's of clients to choose from, but not EON. Should it be there? Is there anything else I should set up in Kodi? I really can't recall what I've done last time I installed it. I've tried entering username and password again (in case I've missed it) too.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: It does show in Settings -> Live TV -> PVR Client. I was looking at Kodi repo addons, not installed addons. But I can't do anything there, just open addon settings.

Edit 2: Never mind. There was some kind of problem with authorization - when I removed device from Telemach site and readded it, it started working.

Best regards,

Davor

• Maybe a stupid question, but is there a workaround for the empty credentials?
    I installed v21.7.6 on Kodi 21, booth are clear installs from scratch. Immediately after the installation, a pop-up window appears with an
    PVR EON: Authentication error
    Please enter or correct username and password in the settings
    When I put in the correct credentials, nothing happens whether I turn the Add-on off and on or restart the device. I had noticed this problem in previous versions as well, but then I used an upgrade from an older version and got around this Pop-up window.

Thanks in advance

• stoynoff

Delete pvr eon data in addon userdata folder. Try to login then.

If it doesn't work, check in your account on its website if you have free slots available. Set free one slot and try to sign in again.

Nirvana777

It would be good to add delete credentials in settings because it stays saved in addon userdata and you have to delete it manually in order to use diffetent credentials.

• Maybe a stupid question, but is there a workaround for the empty credentials?

Yes there is. But it requires me programming it. So far I was too lazy. ;)

It would be good to add delete credentials in settings because it stays saved in addon userdata and you have to delete it manually in order to use diffetent credentials.

Sorry I don't get that use case. Just change credentials in the settings. Then the new credentials will be saved and the old ones are overwritten.

• karlo2105 I removed all the credentials and configured them with mine but that didn't help. I have enough free slots, that's not the issue.

I did the following workaround:

1. I installed Kodi 20.5 + PVR EON 20.6.1. Configure it with my credentials and the TV starts working.
    2. Upgraded to Kodi 21
    3. Upgraded the addon to version 21.7.6

I also experimented with my old builds that I had made for Raspberry Pi 2 with LibreElec. I noticed that once the credentials are configured, they cannot be changed anymore. To reset them, the add-on must be uninstalled, deleting all configuration files during the uninstallation process. Then it is reinstalled, and the credentials are entered anew. I assume that in the new builds, there is some kind of cache or something similar. Changing credentials is not necessary often; rather, the issue arises during the fresh installation.

• Yes there is. But it requires me programming it. So far I was too lazy. ;)

Sorry I don't get that use case. Just change credentials in the settings. Then the new credentials will be saved and the old ones are overwritten.

I switched credentials and tried to login into eon. It didn't work because older credentials stayed in addon userdata. When i erased saved session of pvr eon in userdata addon, it worked.

stoynoff

Zitat

I noticed that once the credentials are configured, they cannot be changed anymore. To reset them, the add-on must be uninstalled, deleting all configuration files during the uninstallation process. Then it is reinstalled, and the credentials are entered anew. I assume that in the new builds, there is some kind of cache or something similar. Changing credentials is not necessary often; rather, the issue arises during the fresh installation.

In order to reset credentials field, all you need is to just delete pvr eon data in addon userdata folder and new credentials shall work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!