If you have audio dropouts in Kodi Maven's / Kodinerds build READ THIS !

• I had the problem that (only in Kodi Maven's, not in the normal Kodi version) when watching MKV the audio would regularly (every couple minute for like 1 second) cut out completely and i couldn't really find a solution but a lot of people with the same problem. But now i think i found the solution.

If you have the same problem do this:

1) Go to Settings then go to the bottom left and set it to Expert
    2) Settings -> Audio -> Allow Passthrough enabled -> Passthrough output device you set to (RAW) Android IEC packer

That fixed it for me. I didnt have the time to watch a whole movie to test it but i watched like 1 hour and had zero cut outs when i would usually have one like every 5-10 minutes.

I hope its okay i wrote this in english just so everyone can read it and i hope people can get rid of this really annoying problem.

The build i used is "net.kodinerds.maven.kodi.arm64-v8a-202212250128-ac5a2c14-Matrix"
    And im using the Nvidia Shield Pro 2019

Maybe someone can pin this topic, i think its a lot of people dealing with this

• Hi,
    for me that‘s the same BUT skipping and fast forwarding and rewinding doesn‘t work for me.
    After that audio is lost and my soundprocessor can‘t recognize an audiosignal. Mostly a short
    rewinding brings back audio, but not always.

• I just tried it out. You are right I also lose sound when fast forwarding or other things that interrupt the playback.
    But you can at least press STOP and then resume at the point you stopped with audio working again. That's not great but it's better than having audio cutouts, at least it is for me

• Wouldnt it make more sense to diskuss that in the support Thread for the Maven Build?
    Maven's Kodi-Builds für Android

Ich fände es ehrlich gesagt klasse, wenn man für die Maven Builds ein Subforum einrichten könnte. Gehühlt nutzen ja 90% der Shield User diese Build und alle Themen in einem mittlerweile über 100 Seiten langen Thread abzuhandeln finde ich schon ziemlich unübersichtlich. Vielleicht denkt ihr Mal darüber nach, Gruß

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Amby (20. Januar 2023 um 10:07)

• Das ganze in einem Thread zu konzentrieren hat ganz einfach den Hintergrund das dann auch alle die in diesem Thread schon mal waren angepingt werden, bei einer neuen Antwort, und ggf. helfen können.

Wird das ganze in ein eigenes Subforum ausgelagert dann werden die Fragen sicher nicht so schnell beantwortet, denn es gibt hier nur eine Hand voll Leute die systematisch neue Themen durchgehen und versuchen den Usern zu helfen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!