Question 1.Year missing in movie and tv-show STRM folders. Question 2. How can i extract MariaDB meta, and merge it with my STRM folders.

• Hai guys! :)

First i would like to give a BIG high-five to Maven for keeping Osmosis alive, and also a big thanx to the rest of the Osmosis developers and Supporters.
    Before making this ticket/Support request, i have desperately struggling in 14 days, trying to fix it myself, without any luck :(
    I really appreciate your time helping reading this request...

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Question 1:
    Year is missing in movie and tv-show STRM folders.

• Current Multi Movies : plugin.video.osmosis/strms/MoviesOther/movies_all_viaplay/21 Bridges
    • Single Movie : When adding a single movie, everything works perfectly, but when i add a Genre folder feks, no year is added in the folder name.
    • My goal : plugin.video.osmosis/strms/MoviesOther/movies_all_viaplay/21 Bridges (2019)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Question 2:
    How can i extract MariaDB meta, and merge it with my STRM folders.

• Addon metadata in MariaDB SQL : I have used Add to Library with Osmosis>Video addons > https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay > The movie title is Superbad. The movie contains wallpaper, poster, Danish NFO, and i would like to extract these data to my STRM folders, for all my movies. Danish NFO can be hard to find, not always available on TheMovieDB, TheTVDB, or IMDB. Danish Poster is also hard to find, not always available on TheMovieDB, TheTVDB.
    • Current Scrappers : I use Kodi & Tiny Media Manager, to scrape all the Meta i can find, but i really need the MariaDB scrapped Meta from Osmosis.
    • My goal : Testing several of scrappers, i believe this setup can solve all my dreams :
    • Step 1 : Scrap all movie Genres and titles from kodi addon Osmosis to MariaDB SQL and STRM files.
    • Step 2 : Extract all meta data from MariaDB SQL to STRM folders (NFO)
    • Step 3 : Scan all STRM Movies (Universal scanner) and STRM TVShows (TheTVDB) with Kodi.
    • Step 4 : Scan all STRM Movies & STRM TVShows with Tiny Media Manager, downloading trailers and so on.

Software :

• MacOS Big Sur 11.2.2
    • MariaDB Homebrew 10.5.9
    • Osmosis 1.3.22+matrix.1
    • Kodi 19.0.0
  • Hi there, wold you mnd asking your question in the Osmosis Support Thread?
    [Beta] OSMOSIS *Streams zur DB hinzufügen

I think there you have a higher chance getting an answer because people like @Maven etc. might get a message when you post there.

--------------
    Geht im Osmosis Thread weiter:
    [Beta] OSMOSIS *Streams zur DB hinzufügen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!