Maven's Kodi-Builds für Android

• Ich würde in der shield selbst auf 60hz lassen. Den Rest macht doch Kodi von sich aus wenn es richtig eingestellt ist. Quasi beim starten und stoppen des contents ...

Das Licht, das doppelt so hell brennt, brennt eben nur halb so lang.
    greetz, FoLeY ...

• Gizzmo maybe it will change in the future because I love the bluray menu gives the full disc experience and Maven, his work is amazing his versions of Kodi just keep improving i hope he ports the "smartredraw" feature as well with the fixes for the notification toasts really speeds up Kodi and you can feel it very noticeable

• He probado la última versión de Maven , el 1 de septiembre, y todo funciona correctamente.

Sólo una nota, las imágenes de los archivos que tienes en favoritos, se cargan muy lentamente. Y cuando cambias las pantallas y vuelves a favoritos, recarga las imágenes de nuevo, como si no se vuelvan a almacenar en caché ni algo así.

Para todo lo demás, perfecto como siempre. Gran trabajo.

• He probado la última versión de Maven , el 1 de septiembre, y todo funciona correctamente.

Sólo una nota, las imágenes de los archivos que tienes en favoritos, se cargan muy lentamente. Y cuando cambias las pantallas y vuelves a favoritos, recarga las imágenes de nuevo, como si no se vuelvan a almacenar en caché ni algo así.

Para todo lo demás, perfecto como siempre. Gran trabajo.

english please

• english please

I have tested the latest version of Maven , September 1st, and everything works fine.

Just a note, images in files you have in favorites load very slowly. And when you change screens and go back to favorites, it reloads the images again, like they're not cached again or something.

I have gone back to the previous version, because every time you move through the menus, it starts loading the images of the favorite icons, etc.

For everything else, perfect as always. Great job.

• Maven thank you brother i very much appreciated you for your effort, maybe the new libbluray version comes with new features and/ or improvements/updated code. The only weird thing is that it still works in Kodi 20 🤔. In short Update ive tried the latest build September 8 still a no go (Bluray Menu) but again a great fan of your work. Even the Kodi binary has changed in the latest builds. The addon inputstream adaptive cannot be satisfied when installing. on the build that im using (7/28/23) again to be exact. Im pretty sure you'll fix any as usual as long as reported

• Maven I'm testing the latest version, from the 8th, and for now everything is perfect. Quick menus, icon images load phenomenal, inputstream adaptive updated, you can't ask for more.

Great job mate.

I have recently followed your work, but I have to say that it is undoubtedly the most careful I have found without a doubt.

If I find any fault, I will communicate it, I like to help in what I can. If you also need anything, do not hesitate to tell us. We're here to help where we can.

• Maven you are the man brother working perfectly i really appreciate it and you thanks for your effort and time. With this build its very smooth its just that the favorites.xml crashes Kodi when moving its position and the icon changes to the top most icon thats already already there. Example (if the icon is tmdb of the top most favorite and I add a amazon favorite icon and I move the amazon fav up or downward leading to the top, the amazon icon immediately changes to the tmdb icon) if that makes any sense.

• Maven i think its a bug in Omega 21 with favorites being blank in skin.shortcuts (not showing any favorites) even tho I have more then 10 in the favorites home menu. on Nexus there is no such problem and the problem doesn't exist in the mq9 skin probably because that skin still uses the script.favorites addon to read the favorites.xml or favorites in general i guess

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!