[Release] Amazon Prime Instant Video

• Also Cookies löschen geht in den Enstellungen des Amazon Addons bei Verbindung ganz unten, aber das hast du ja schon gefunden.

Bei deinem aktuellen Problem bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob ich es verstehe.
    Du kannst jetzt also Videos suchen und auswählen, aber beim Start kommt diese Meldung vonwegen nicht verfügbar?
    Ist das bei allen Videos oder nur bei bestimmten?
    Hast du VPN beim Anmelden UND Abspielen aktiviert?

• Also ich habe es bei mir mal getestet mit dem Film mit folgender Ausgangslage:

• S905w Box (X96 Mini)
    • LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-20180328094702-r28434-gcb9786e3b.img.gz Image
    • gxl_p281_2g.dtb Device Tree
    • Widevine über den Helpter vom 30.03. geladen (er wollte heute zwar ne neuere Version laden, diese habe ich aber erstmal abgebrochen)

Film starten funktioniert und dieser Film wird sogar über den HW-Decoder und somit sind 1080p möglich bei der Wiedergabe.

@Gismo112 für dich noch einmal als kleiner Nachtrag ein Bild das ich hierzu gemacht hatte. (kann übers Handy leider keine Vorschau einfügen)

• @ peak3d

Hi!

First of all, pardon for responding in English. I wrote inputstreamhelper and it is unfortunate that you're dropping support for it because it really makes it easier for the end user. I really feel like we should work together to address its shortcomings rather than just dismissing it right away.

For InputStream Helper a comment from me: I will give in the future no support for addons that include inputStream helper.

1.) It will not work because the version attached to the capabilities of the browser, I'm usually far behind the browser.
    is current example that internally supports libWidevine only API9 in libssd but only host8 is implemented -> will not work

2.) I test usually with different libwidevine versions, it is something of a nuisance if my test version of a vending machine, which I have not even confirmed that it is to download something, modified my current dev environment. I must really say that I think that's bad with the Helper (now addon also in Euro Sport's inside)

1.) Currently, inputstreamhelper retrieves its version from https://dl.google.com/widevine-cdm/current.txt on x86 and from the Chrome OS recovery configuration (https://dl.google.com/dl/edgedl/chro…y/recovery.conf) on ARM devices. I found no documentation on supported versions of Widevine in inputstream.adaptive and my tests worked fine on the latest and greatest (at least at the time). Perhaps you can implement a way to retrieve the supported Widevine versions in inputstream.adaptive (through the add-on settings for example) I could retrieve it this from instead.

2.) inputstreamhelper will only force a redownload of the binary if it's missing the JSON manifest file that's getting shipped in the zip file. Without that file, there is no way for the script to know which version of Widevine that's installed. It also ensures that Kodi and the Widevine binary's system architecture matches. This is particularly important because otherwise changing to a 64-bit Kodi version would break everything because the Widevine binary would still be for 32-bit applications. We'd have a lot of people wondering why their favorite video add-on suddenly broke once they switched to Kodi Leia.

A way to disable inputstreamhelper for developers is definitely needed. I will review the pull request from @Seppl1 ASAP and push out a new version with a way to do this.

• [..]
    I really feel like we should work together to address its shortcomings rather than just dismissing it right away.
    [..]

From the point of view of a user, i would really appreciate if you experts are knocking your heads together!
    Many thanks for your insights in inputstreamhelper.

Spoiler anzeigen

WOHNZIMMER-HTPC:Asus H270M-Plus,i3-7100,Kingston 4GB,Milhouse nb,Samsung 128GB SSD,Silverstone LC-16,iMon+IR6,DVBViewer,Harmony Hub/Touch/KeyboardSERVER-HTPC:Asus Prime H270-Plus,i5-7500,Kingston 8GB,WIN10 Pro64,Samsung SSD,2xCineS2V6 unicable,Alphacrypt Classic mit MTD/HD+,VU+DUO4K/SKY CI+,DVBViewer-Server,Lights Out2SCHLAFZIMMER:Shield TV Pro 19, Maven Nerdsbuild, DVBViewerBAD:WeTekHub CE 9.0.3,Testmaschine, DVBViewerMobil-HTPC:Acer Iconia W700P,Milhouse nb,TVMosaicWohnzimmer:NVIDIA Shield TV Pro 19,Maven Nerdsbuild

• So, komisch. Müßte mein Kodi neu installieren, nun bekomme ich nur noch Stereo Ton bei Amazon VOD!

Habe die Nightly vom 30.3. und alle aktuellen Adons drauf.

Habe ich was verpasst im Urlaub? Und kann ich wo was einstellen, damit wieder DD 5.1 Ton kommt?
    System unter Windows 10!

Spoiler anzeigen

Client: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro Kodi 20.1, AVR Sony STR-DN 1080, Nubert NuBox Series 5.1, LG TV 55SM8600 Nanocell
    Musik über Pi4 mit Picore 8 und LMS am AVR.
    Gästezimmer:Shield TV 2017 Kodi 20.1
    Server: unRaid; Fractal Des. Define 7;Asrock B365M PROF-4, Intel i3-8100, 16GB RAM und 20TB Platten,
    Arbeitstier: DeepSilence 4, AX370M, AMD Ryzen 5 2600X; 8GB RAM, Samsung M2 970EVO 500GB, RX560 Grafik

• Nach etwas Gefrickel habe ich es nun hinbekommen.
    Falls es noch jemanden interessiert: In der Datein "wvdecrypter.cpp" des InputStream Addons gibt es eine Prozedur "WV_CencSingleSampleDecrypter::DecodeVideo", wo man die entschlüsselten und dekodierten Frames abgreifen kann (leider liefert Widevine--soweit ich es rausgefunden habe--direkt die dekodierten Frames, man muss also selber nochmal neu enkodieren). Der Audio-Stream kann bei "WV_CencSingleSampleDecrypter::DecryptSampleData" abgegriffen werden. Beides habe ich in zwei Files gespeichert, und schließlich am Ende das ganze mit FFMPEG zusammen gemergt und enkodiert. Das ganze ist zwar sehr rudimentär, aber letztendlich funktioniert es. Mit etwas mehr Aufwand könnte man es sicherlich auch "schöner" in Kodi integrieren, oder gleich als eigenständiges Tool anbieten.

So eine Funktion wird/darf es öffentlich nicht geben, da sonst auch ganz schnell Amazon davon erfährt und dann war es das mit Amazon + Kodi (InputStream).

• A way to disable inputstreamhelper for developers is definitely needed. I will review the pull request from @Seppl1 ASAP and push out a new version with a way to do this.

@emilsvennesson my post was no complain against your addon, it was just a personal statement.

For me the most suitable solution would be if addon asks, if libwidewine should be updated (either because of missing manifest or version update)

If user say no, this version string should be saved in settings to tell the addon that this version was declined and not asked anymore.
    There should be an option to reset this setting, so that on next update cycle the popup appears again.

Sounds complicated, but in fact it is only a version number in settings.

• Das ganze ist zwar sehr rudimentär, aber letztendlich funktioniert es. Mit etwas mehr Aufwand könnte man es sicherlich auch "schöner" in Kodi integrieren, oder gleich als eigenständiges Tool anbieten.

Bitte keinen PR dafür machen, das kommt sowieso nie rein. Weder in Kodi, noch in inputstream.adaptive.

• @emilsvennesson my post was no complain against your addon, it was just a personal statement.

For me the most suitable solution would be if addon asks, if libwidewine should be updated (either because of missing manifest or version update)

If user say no, this version string should be saved in settings to tell the addon that this version was declined and not asked anymore.
    There should be an option to reset this setting, so that on next update cycle the popup appears again.

Sounds complicated, but in fact it is only a version number in settings.

@peak3d Ah right, I am just curious what you want changed seeing as you wrote "I will give in the future no support for addons that include inputstreamhelper" (translated with Google translate). ;)

That's actually how the updating works right now, although it won't let you continue without the manifest. Once the manifest is in place, it becomes optional to update later on. I could of course make the manifest a non-requirement, but I'm not sure that's a good idea for the reason's I mentioned in the previous post.

• @peak3d @emilsvennesson,

what would you think about it, when peak3d Posted a Text/Conf.File with the libwidevine / Chrome-Image-Version on his Github-Page,
    that he knows to be through and working with his testing.
    Then the inputstreamhelper could refer this info at peak3d´s Github instead of asking current from google.
    This also ensures that is still working, when Kodi 18 is Final and not constantly getting inputstream_adaptive updates like the Alpha-Builds.

It's just an idea :)

Here a example:

• I don't have such numbers, I only have internal interface versions (I started with 8, now implemented 9, but 10 is already in testing.
    I never know at what time the current version is obsolete. @emilsvennesson is there an internal api version number in the manifest?

Here's a sample of the manifest for x86:

Unfortunately, there is no information available in the Chrome OS recovery image so all I've got there is the build version.

@Gismo112 That's also an option but I can imagine it can be a bit of a hassle for @peak3d to maintain this.

• Bis auf die Macken mit den letzten Nightlies...das man Ton Probleme hat mit den Film "Dead Man Down"...klappt es bei Euch noch...wenn man über das Amazon VOD Addon einen Film zur Watchlist hinzufügen möchte?

Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken.

• @Ronny gibt es ne bestimmte Stelle beim genannten Film an dem diese Tonprobleme auftreten?
    Dies würde ich gerne heute Abend mal testen, denn der Film selbst könnte problemlos bei mir abgespielt werden.

NAS: Gehäuse: Jonsbo G3, Mainboard: MSI B460M PRO, CPU: Intel Pentium G6400, OS: OMV 6

Client: NVIDIA Shield Pro 2019

• Nein... generell gibt es kein Ton bei diesen Film...nur mit einer älteren Nightly für Windows 64 Bit Version läßt sich der Film noch normal abspielen...oder halt mit der Nvidia Shield TV...damit gibt es in der Richtung auch keine Probleme bei den neueren Nightlies.

Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!