xgimi horizon ultra with android tv

• Hi,

First let me thank the dev(s) and users for making all this possible. I kindly ask for help regarding the following. I own a xgimi horizon ultra that operates on android tv 11 rt.3.10.319. I've got version 21 beta 2 running now that plays dolby vision. However there's no dolby atmos passthrough to my receiver. The projector is connected via earc with a active optical hdmi 2.1 cable. All the settings are correct by enabling expert mode and selecting passthrough etc. I did see something like audiotrack raw, android iec packer. This cannot be changed.

My pc running linux with kodi works fine except dolby vision.

Any ideas how I can get atmos and dts-x passthrough working properly?

Thank you.

• hi there, excuse my poor english.

i think this is a licence problem of your tv, you should test it with your player direct on your receivers inputs. if it works in this case the tv manufacturer didn't bought the necessary licence.

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

• Small update. Sideloading the official beta 2 apk from kodi results in a working dolby vision playback. Dolby atmos and truehd are still problematic. dts-hd and dts-x work however. This applies to the offcial and maverik version.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!