[Release] PVR EON.tv

• when making addon i receive this errors:

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(84): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(85): warning C4267: 'initializing': conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(94): error C2131: expression did not evaluate to a constant

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(94): note: failure was caused by a read of a variable outside its lifetime

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(94): note: see usage of 'dlenu'

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(95): error C2131: expression did not evaluate to a constant

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(95): note: failure was caused by a read of a variable outside its lifetime

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(95): note: see usage of 'klen'

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(96): error C2131: expression did not evaluate to a constant

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(96): note: failure was caused by a read of a variable outside its lifetime

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(96): note: see usage of 'klen'

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(105): error C3863: array type 'uint8_t [dlenu]' is not assignable

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(108): error C3863: array type 'uint8_t [klen]' is not assignable

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(109): error C3863: array type 'uint8_t [klen]' is not assignable

C:\xbmc\cmake\addons\build\pvr.eon\src\PVREon.cpp(123): warning C4552: '<<': result of expression not used

can someone help with this or try to create windows x64 addon?

• Hi and thank you very much for this addon.

I've been using it for some time and I find it great to be able to use a mobile slot for watching EON instead of a Smart TV slot.

Is it possible to enable fast forwarding and rewinding to be able to skip commercials when watching past shows?

Also, can you compile the latest version for armv7?

Thank you.

• Hi,

thank you for your kind words.

The eon system - which I really like btw- uses a proprietary mechanism for fast forward and rewind. It quickly loads these preview pictures which it displays and then jumps to the mark once you stop forwarding/rewinding.

Kodi to my knowledge does not have such a mechanism with preview pictures.

I was thinking about if skipping like for seconds and minutes could work but I didn't investigate any further so far...

• I was told that by using PVR IPTV Simple + inputstream.ffmpegdirect it should be possible to ff and rw but I think your addon doesn't use inputstream.ffmpegdirect.

Also, I tried to compile you plugin on a Linux virtual x64 machine but I get this error:

Code
    make[5]: *** [CMakeFiles/pvr.eon.dir/build.make:104: CMakeFiles/pvr.eon.dir/src/SHA256.cpp.o] Error 1
    make[4]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:110: CMakeFiles/pvr.eon.dir/all] Error 2
    make[3]: *** [Makefile:156: all] Error 2
    make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/pvr.eon.dir/build.make:88: pvr.eon-prefix/src/pvr.eon-stamp/pvr.eon-build] Error 2
    make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:132: CMakeFiles/pvr.eon.dir/all] Error 2
    make: *** [Makefile:91: all] Error 2
  • That is an interesting piece of information. I wonder if it is just a theory or if someone tried out practically. If so is it a private project?

Anyway using inputstream.ffmpegdirect would not be a too big of a change I assume.

Regarding the compilation: that is too few information. I don't know what is wrong there.

• Hi,

Thank you for you addon. I've been using it for a few days now and the TV end is working great. But I haven't been able to use EPG and to watch past programs. Are there any additional settings that I missed?

The platform is Android TV, addon version pvr.eon.20.6.1.android.armv7a and Serbian SBB EON account.

Thanks.

• Thank you for your quick response. I tried it, but to no avail. I can only see channels listed in EPG. There are no programs, it is empty.

Also, when Kodi is starting, it is shown that guide is being imported from addon.

This is my only PRV addon, and Kodi is 20.2 (nighty from 10th of October).

• This piece of information was given to me in a private message on another forum by a reputable member who knows a lot about this stuff.

I've pushed a new version to the github. With that version you can switch to inputstream.ffmpegdirect in the settings. (Remember to restart for it to become effective)

However just using it is not enough. It displays correctly the length of the event and happily plays it, but fast forward or skipping leads into a crash.

So I guess something is missing.

kalehrl

Can you please ask the reputable member for the concrete KODIPROPS settings of ffmpegdirect? Documentation is here but it is not clear to me how to construct a

catchup_url_format_string for example. Problem is that the time is not given in the plain url and in the hls segments there is just offset and pointeroffset. How are they translated for a catchup url?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!