Which skin to use in 2021?

• For as long as I remember I have been using Mimic, now that development has stalled a long time ago I tried the fork "Lyrebird" but that has a ton of bugs too. Omni is from the same creator as Mimic but I don't really like that either.
    Today I tried going back to Aeon Nox but hated it.
    I even started looking at Kodi alternatives but the only viable ones (Plex, Emby) require server software. All I want to do is playback directly from my NAS and have the option to easily download subtitles. I run a Plex Server for my parents but I don't like the interface and the lack of downloading subtitles from different sources is putting me off for using it at home.
    So... back to Kodi. Are there any secret good up-to-date skins I am not aware of yet?

• Rapier (from kodi repo) is just fine for me. All in you need and you can customize every menu. Download subtitle is 2 buttons away if you installed the right addon.

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!