Maven's Kodi-Builds für Android

• Yes, same issue.

I just got my Shield TV pro some weeks ago, so besides Plex that works perfectly, I haven't tried anything else than Kodi Mavens Nexus betas and RCs.

Before that, I owned a Coreelec box (Beelinkg GT1 ultimate) for years and it worked without any issue with Dolby Atmos/true HD tracks, but it couldn't handle dolby vision.

For now, I'll stick with Plex which is the only reliable player for Dolby Vision/Atmos movies.

• Yes, same issue.

I just got my Shield TV pro some weeks ago, so besides Plex that works perfectly, I haven't tried anything else than Kodi Mavens Nexus betas and RCs.

Before that, I owned a Coreelec box (Beelinkg GT1 ultimate) for years and it worked without any issue with Dolby Atmos/true HD tracks, but it couldn't handle dolby vision.

For now, I'll stick with Plex which is the only reliable player for Dolby Vision/Atmos movies.

Yeah Plex just works.
    And apparently Kodi 19.0 as well. Keep an eye on the replies here. If we find a fix for the issue, I'd recommend Kodi.
    After you custom skin Kodi, it'll be much nicer than Plex. And you can use PlexKodiConnect to use your Plex library via Kodi

• Thanks, I'm a long time Kodi user, and of course I would prefer to continue using it, especially since I'm willing to quit Plex for Jellyfin and play all media in Kodi thanks to the Kodi Jellyfin addon.

I will definitely monitor this thread

• I've been fiddling around with a Fire TV Cube (3rd) to tackle the exact same issue. Both TrueHD and DTS-HD playback fine, but E-AC3 with Atmos metadata stutters like hell. I also have a Shield TV Pro (2019) running KODI 19.5 and as far as I know it doesn't have that issue, but I'll double check it tomorrow.

• I've been fiddling around with a Fire TV Cube (3rd) to tackle the exact same issue. Both TrueHD and DTS-HD playback fine, but E-AC3 with Atmos metadata stutters like hell. I also have a Shield TV Pro (2019) running KODI 19.5 and as far as I know it doesn't have that issue, but I'll double check it tomorrow.

From my experimentation I can confirm that 19.4 and up has the issue. Although the stutters can be very uncommon (like maybe takes 30mins to get one), but sometimes more frequent as well.
    I tried a bit of 19.1 and 19.2 with no luck replicating the issue. I'll try to do more thorough experimentation, but according to my quick tests, I'm thinking either 19.3 or 19.4 caused the issue. Although I have not tested nearly enough yet to say this for a fact.
    But at least I've been able to watch a full movie without an audio stutter. And this would never ever happen to me with 19.4 and up.

Also, you said E-AC3 Atmos. I think I remember the issue happening with E-AC3 Atmos as well, but I've only been testing TrueHD Atmos for now.

• Damn, almost. It seems like audio maybe doesn't cut out anyway, (I tried for like 30mins), but now seeking is completely broken. If I seek even 10sec in either direction, audio is done for and won't come back unless I restart the whole playback.
    Does this happen to you?

Yeah same problem with seeking but I don't mind. Just restart the file and it will play from the last point you stopped it. At least now I have no audio stutters in atmos on nexus, and that is what matters to me.

• Hallo Leute. Ich habe eine Frage. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Kodi builds von Maven relativ einfach auf einem Nvidia Shield herunterzuladen um ein Update durchzuführen? Aktuell lade ich immer das neueste .zip via Tablet auf meine Syno, nenne es dann um und installiere es von dort aus. Wenn ich die aktuellen ZIP-Dateien direkt über den Downloader auf mein Shield laden möchte, lädt er nie das komplette File runter. Ich denke es liegt an dem Dateinamen. Cool wäre natürlich ein Mirror, auf dem direkt die aktuelle Apk liegt. Danke für eure Mühe.

• Yeah same problem with seeking but I don't mind. Just restart the file and it will play from the last point you stopped it. At least now I have no audio stutters in atmos on nexus, and that is what matters to me.

Damn, crazy how you can be fine with that. No way I'd be fine with that. Huge nuisance, if it was the only option, sure I could live with it. But now that I know I could use either Kodi 19.0, or Plex and not have that issue, there's no way I'd be fine with it haha.
    My dream right now is just to be able to use Nexus and everything would just work.

• Hallo Leute. Ich habe eine Frage. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Kodi builds von Maven relativ einfach auf einem Nvidia Shield herunterzuladen um ein Update durchzuführen? Aktuell lade ich immer das neueste .zip via Tablet auf meine Syno, nenne es dann um und installiere es von dort aus. Wenn ich die aktuellen ZIP-Dateien direkt über den Downloader auf mein Shield laden möchte, lädt er nie das komplette File runter. Ich denke es liegt an dem Dateinamen. Cool wäre natürlich ein Mirror, auf dem direkt die aktuelle Apk liegt. Danke für eure Mühe.

Die Frage gab es schon häufig 8| Einfach aus dem Repo da KN APK downloader installieren.

Spoiler anzeigen

Client: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro Kodi 20.1, AVR Sony STR-DN 1080, Nubert NuBox Series 5.1, LG TV 55SM8600 Nanocell
    Musik über Pi4 mit Picore 8 und LMS am AVR.
    Gästezimmer:Shield TV 2017 Kodi 20.1
    Server: unRaid; Fractal Des. Define 7;Asrock B365M PROF-4, Intel i3-8100, 16GB RAM und 20TB Platten,
    Arbeitstier: DeepSilence 4, AX370M, AMD Ryzen 5 2600X; 8GB RAM, Samsung M2 970EVO 500GB, RX560 Grafik

The FireTV Cube can play TrueHD and DTS-HD? I thought only the Shield TV Pro can do that?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!