[Banned addon removed] no repo_zips folder when install from zip

• So, I added the banned repo removed - mods, however, when I go to Install from Zip this pathway: repo_zips > banned.repo.zip is not there. There's a builds, plugins, wizard folders and repository.banned.repo.zip in there but no repo_zips, no banned addon removed - mods.
    I tried searching around, but it seems that banned repo removed - mods is the only URL for this addon. I feel like I'm missing something painfully obvious or something, but I went through each folder, and no banned addon removed - mods. Thanks
    Edit-Should add this is through fire stick, and I'm not sure how I would locally download the GitHub .zip and install on that either....any help would definitely be appreciated!

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von root2 (17. März 2020 um 08:41)

• I feel like I'm missing something painfully obvious or something

Yes, you are missing the fact, that almost all of the addons and repos mentioned by you are illegal and we do not support those.
    We have strict rules that state, there's no support from Kodinerds in case the used addons/repos/wizards are violating (German) laws and/or copyrights.

Nonetheless you should be aware, that those addons/repos/wizards have full system access under the user that runs Kodi (worst cast this could be an administrative or root account with full access to anything). So malicious addons can really quite easily mess up your system, steal data or use it for unwanted purposes (p2p sharing, mining, etc.)

Please stick to legal and official (3rd party) addons and repositories. This way we can give you support.

Best regards
    root²
    mod

OpenELEC 5.0 Final (5.0.7 / 5.0.8 github) | SolidRun CuBox-i4Pro (CPU: ARM Cortex A9 | GPU: Vivante GC2000)
    Kein kodi.log => Kein Support! | Spendier' mir ein Bier!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von root2 (19. Oktober 2018 um 11:22)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!