Setting up a raspberry pi 3b as a kodi box, tips?

• I searched for this sub for "kodi" and could not find anything useful in the last month or two of the posts. I'm just looking for a very basic setup, I want it to run kodi, and not buffer / freeze every 30 seconds, as my fucking fire does. I'm sure the stick problem is that it has almost no ram, and what it has is being split between kodi and Amazon software. I have an SD card with OSMC and I used this to install the kodi in one of my pee. I've never messed with raspberry before, so this is as far as I went. I'm using - censored banned addon - and it seems slow / slow on menus, while pulling streams, etc. but once it starts streaming a video that flows just fine. Is that all I need to do to set it as a streaming box? Are there any other addons that I should investigate? Is there any way to reduce the above delay in menus and such? Is there a way to have automatic update of kodi and

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von root2 (19. Oktober 2018 um 16:28)

• hi,
    unfortunately this addon is banned and we can not support it.
    i'll also change your thread title to english.

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!