[Eingestellt] Zattoo PVR Client für Kodi 17

• Hello infinity !

Thank you so much four your great answer !!!

I've downloaded LibreELEC-RPi2.pvr.zattoo_dash.tar but how to install it on my microSD card ?

Just copy files and folder ?

Thanks for your reply !

Greetings !

David

• Hello infinity ! Thanks for your reply !

Here some news !

• I've doing a fresh install of LibreElec 8.02 and I updated this with LibreELEC-RPi2.pvr.zattoo_dash.tar ! Everything ok !
    • Next I've installed the addons inputstream and pvr.zattoo client from @indris signature ! Everything ok !
    • Switching channels is now fast and the live pause is enabled ! Woohhoooo !! Thank you so much !!

But, there are still some little problems to fix before to be perfect ! :)

First to answer you : NO :) ! I don't use a VPN, I'm in Switzerland with a fast VDSL connexion and my LAN network is stable (Gigabite + cat. 6 network cables), I'm an (Windows) IT, huhu ! :rolleyes:

So :

1. I've created an autostart.sh file with your parameters "sleep 20s" into the store/.config but nothing has changed. I guess the issue isn't the network (available immediately) but the PVR Zattoo addon who starts really too fast, because :
      1. I've set up Kodi to directly start into the LiveTV (channels) menu (I NEED to setup Kodi like this, WAF acceptance prerequisites !!!!) :whistling:
      2. So, how can I delay the start of Zattoo PVR addon at startup (or all addons) ??
      3. [edit] : or a script who disable and enable the Zattoo PVR addon at startup (refresh function) ?
    2. When I browse the TVGuide and I want to load a replay (2-3 hours befors by example), only the channel is loaded, not the replay.
      1. I've checked my Zattoo account and I've been a Premium account and the Replay is activated (from some days ago....).
      2. Is there informations about this issue ?

Thanks a lot & greetings !

David

• Perhaps it would be worth a try to delete this autostart.sh with its 20s sleep and instead look into "libreelec configuration" program addon. There is somewhere the option "wait for network before boot". Check it and reboot. Might solve the issues.

As far as I understood the discussion in this thread of the last couple of days implied that replay is not working on raspberry builds yet. For replay, you'd need to use the Zattoo HiQ video addon instead of this pvr addon.

• @beinos, for your addon start problem:

• Do you have a static ip? I had the same problem when i set a fix ip, kodi start thinking the network connection is ready but it is not, only the ip is set and the boot sequence will continu, but the router did not finish the initialization! So pvr start with an error. By using dhcp no problem, because you will get an ip when the router will respond and give is own ip address, and the boot sequence will continue only after that

Hope it'll help, good luck!

• @beinos, for your addon start problem:

• Do you have a static ip? I had the same problem when i set a fix ip, kodi start thinking the network connection is ready but it is not, only the ip is set and the boot sequence will continu, but the router did not finish the initialization! So pvr start with an error. By using dhcp no problem, because you will get an ip when the router will respond and give is own ip address, and the boot sequence will continue only after that

Hope it'll help, good luck!

Hi Gulivert,

My PVR addon problem is fixed by turning ON option "Wait for network before starting Kodi" ! No, I haven't a static IP for this device, only DHCP.

Next step for me : adding the "RemotePi Board" (she's on the way !), changing the Rpi case, configuring an IR remote, fine tuning and WAF acceptance ! Hehe !

Thanks for your comment ! Hope this helps someone.

++

D.

• Gibt es eigentlich schon Neuigkeiten von zB fernetmenta ob Kodi insoweit erweitert wird im PVR Bereich dass die Patches irgendwann nicht mehr benötigt werden? Wenns auch nur Pläne sind und noch nichts konkretes?

Nein, es gibt noch keine konkreten Pläne. It's done when it's done. Erstmal werden die großen Umbauarbeiten für das binary Add-on framework von Kodi abgeschlossen (noch viel zu tun, wir kommen der kontinuierlich voran), dann sehen wir weiter.

• Welchen VPN nutzt ihr eigentlich für eine Schweizer IP und nutzt ihr auch den VPN Manager von Zomboided? Ich denke das das eventuell das Problem ist wegen Schweizer Sender etc zu schauen. Habe es eingestellt das er vor kodi sich verbinden soll und die Option 'auf das Netzwerk warten' habe ich auch aktiviert. Die ersten 2-3mal starten hat auch geklappt aber jetzt funktioniert es auf einmal auch nicht mehr. Vielleicht ist mein VPN Anbieter zu langsam? Bin bei hide.me

• Ich nutze DNS4me auf LibreELEC mit dem Pi3. Falls ich mal neu starte deaktiviere ich das Zattoo Pvr und aktiviere es wieder damit der DNS auf jeden fall greift. Eingestellt unter dem normalen LibreELEC Addon unter Verbindung.

Kann man aber auch unter /etc/network/interfaces machen.

• Ich habe einen kleinen Cache-Service gebaut, welcher die EPG-Daten von Zattoo zwischenspeichert und diese dann an Kodi ausliefert. Der Service läuft auf meinem Server.

Die Vorteile:
    - Die Beschreibung der Sendung wird von dem Service auch zur Verfügung gestellt
    - Der EPG lädt zumindest bei mir deutlich schneller.

Der Service kann ab v0.1.32/v0.2.11 in den Einstellungen (de-)aktiviert werden.

Da der Service und Server von mir privat betrieben werden gibt es keine Garantie für dessen Verfügbarkeit. Falls die Last grösser als erwartet sein sollte, muss ich diesen wieder abschalten. Bitte stellt das EPG-Update-Interval möglichst hoch ein (>1h).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!