XBMC Constellation

• Hi,

habe mir die Pro Version für Ipad und IPhone gekauft und habe ein paar Fragen:

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit das ich das Popup abschalten kann bei XBMC (ich nutze Openelec in der neuesten Version 4.0 Beta 6)? Jedes Mal wenn ich die App wieder aktiviere kommt ein Popup Fenster in Xbmc hoch.....
    Welchen Knopf gibt es bei der App das ich Filme von der Festplatte löschen kann?

• Q. How do I stop the pop up in XBMC each time Constellation reconnects?

• Open "Settings" App (Official Apple one, not Settings in Constellation)
    • Scroll down the left side until you find Constellation and touch it
    • Turn off "Notify on Connection"

NVIDIA Shield 2019 PRO | HTPC: ASROCK A75M | A4-3400 | 4GB DDR3 - 1066 | 128GB SSD |QNAP TS469 Pro II 12TB |Windows 10 32 bit | KODI 18.5 |
    AVR: Denon X4300H Front: Monitor Audio Silver RX8 , Auro3D / Height: 4 x Monitor Audio Radius 90, Center: Monitor Audio PLC 150, Rear: Monitor Audio Silver 1, Sub: SVS SB 3000
    Projektor: Sony VW270ES
    FB: Harmony Elite

• 2te Frage:
    Is there a way to allow constellation to remove file from disk?

Constellation works with the xbmc library, not the files on your hard
    disk directly, when you swipe you will be removing the file from the
    library, and I am presuming when you restart the library is re-scanned
    automatically, the only way to do it would be to browse to the file
    itself via xbmc and delete...

NVIDIA Shield 2019 PRO | HTPC: ASROCK A75M | A4-3400 | 4GB DDR3 - 1066 | 128GB SSD |QNAP TS469 Pro II 12TB |Windows 10 32 bit | KODI 18.5 |
    AVR: Denon X4300H Front: Monitor Audio Silver RX8 , Auro3D / Height: 4 x Monitor Audio Radius 90, Center: Monitor Audio PLC 150, Rear: Monitor Audio Silver 1, Sub: SVS SB 3000

• na z.b so:
    ich glaub du solltest dir mal diese Seite hier anschauen :) : http://htpc.ictcsc.net/wiki/index.php/Constellation_FAQ

Q. I purchased this app for my iPad. How do I get the full version on my iPhone/iPod touch

A. If you have purchased the "Universal Pro" version on your iPad and
    wish to unlock the Pro version on your iPhone/iPod Touch, you just have
    to sync the app to your iPhone (make sure it's associated with the same
    "Apple ID" as the iPad) and touch "Go Pro". From this screen you want
    to touch "Restore Purchase" and it should upgrade automatically. There's
    a possibility than when you select "Restore Purchase" it may ask if you
    want to purchase this app, just press OK and you will NOT be charged a
    second time (this is apparently an issue with Apple's "In App
    Purchases"). If the ads still appear but you did not receive an error,
    force close the app and restart it, they should be gone now.

greetz scourge

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!