IPTV Simple PVR-addon mit XMLTV EPG

• Und diese xml öffnen mit einem Text Editor ! ;)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

• Ok, cool irgendwie dachte ich mir schon das du unter ubuntu arbeitest. Mit mit dem Standard Texteditor hängt er sich oft auf weil die Datei sehr viele Zeilen hat aber nach ein paar Stunden Schlaf werde ich mal einen suchen den ich nutze mit dem es meines Erachtens gut läuft.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

• das mit den EPG-Listen ist ja nicht so Optimal im Moment :(
    hab mir die beiden von Seite 48 angeschaut - die v-sr gewinnt da gegen die serbian. Beiden fehlen Sender ... Lösung wäre mergen ;) Leider reichen meine Programmierkenntnisse dafür nicht aus. Müsste eigentlich beide runterladen, durch ein Script jagen, zur Liste Nr. 1 die Sender hinzufügen die nur in Nr. 2 sind ... als Ergebnis gibt es eine neue Nr. 3 die man dann gemütlich nutzen kann :). Vielleicht auch gleich ein merger für mehrere Listen. Bastelt da jemand vielleicht zufällig dran? :) So ein Teil hätte den Vorteil das man seine M3U-Liste nicht ständig ändern muß, wegen der geänderten Sendernamen in den Listen. Ich mußte jetzt RTL.de in RTL HD DE ändern - die serbian nutzt RTL DE :|

• Hey Nerds,

könnte mir jemand von euch bitte eine noch aktive EPG URL durchgeben? Hatte bis vor kurzem die EPG von vupluscommunity mit der rytecxmltvskyde. nun finde nirgendwo mehr etwas :/

Danke im Voraus

Mike

HTPC: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH, 4GB, 40GB SSD, OpenELEC, IPTVSimple
    NAS: Synology DS212j / 4TB WesternDigital Green

• an alle,

die die rytecxmltvskyde als source noch in den einstellungen drin stehen haben, bitte ich,
    diese zu entfernen, da bei den jeweiligen hostern nur unnötig serverressourcen verbraucht werden.

die xml dateien werden auch nicht mehr unter dieser adresse zurück kommen.

danke

• Sorry for the reply in English.

At Rytec we are not against the Kodi community using our XMLTV EPG.
    Only the grab plug-in seems to be badly programmed:

Some examples:

Code
    85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:27:28 +0200] "GET /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 306 "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:28:30 +0200] "HEAD /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 - "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:28:30 +0200] "GET /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 306 "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:28:53 +0200] "GET /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 306 "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:29:13 +0200] "HEAD /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 - "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:29:30 +0200] "GET /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 306 "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:29:44 +0200] "GET /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 306 "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:34:46 +0200] "HEAD /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 - "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"
     85.245.70.103 - - [01/Apr/2015:18:34:47 +0200] "GET /rytecxmltvportugal.gz HTTP/1.1" 404 306 "-" "Kodi/15.0-ALPHA2 (X11; Linux armv6l) OpenELEC/5.0 HW_RaspberryPi/1.0 App_Bitness/32 Version/15.0-ALPHA2-Git:ada3a4b"

All from the same IP address, 10-15 seconds apart.
    Which will lead to an enormous amount of requests. Here the file did not exist.

Also when the file did exist, requests came in form the same IP address 5 minutes apart, downloading the file.
    We have collected now tens of thousand IP addresses doing the same.

This lead to overload of the servers, in so far I could not even update them anymore.

If somebody from Kodi will contact me, we can discuss how we can restore the use of the XMLTV files for Kodi use.

Willy

• hi,
    thanks for the reply. im reading your threads over at openpli and was just trying to help a bit.
    but as i read from your logs, the bad requests come from portugal.
    do you have/had any problems with the skyde links?
    if not, there must be some 3rd party addon that is causing the problems and not the pvr addon by kodi.
    the pvr addon only downloads the file when you start kodi.

if you want to contact someone from kodi, you have to do this at forum.kodi.org. we are only a german fanbase community.

ps: would you allow me to write an addon to grab the german xml once a day or even less?(i know the new links)

• Oh yes this are the protugal examples.
    But there are numerous examples with the XMLTVskyde file involved. Same problem.

It is probably a rogue app. But since I do not have any knowledge of Kodi, so I am guessing.
    But I found instructions to do this with a cron job.
    And as you know cron jobs if incorrectly set-up you can execute commands every minute. etc....

I have contacted already somebody at Kodi. No results so far.

If we cannot find the culprit (and fix it) we will keep blocking Kodi.

Willy

• hi again,
    i did a test with a fake url in the pvr settings of kodi and it seems i found the problem.
    i will test a bit further and come back to you later as i have no time atm.

• Conditions at which the software should confirm too before access can be granted again:

Zitat

The software may for example not contain continuous update checks (like every 5 minutes or so), it may only download once a day, it must not contain a retry loop, it should not download between 3 and 7 GMT, etc.

The XMLTV files are only updated once a day, so continuous checks on updates are not needed. They only cause an heavy load on the servers.
    It should accept no for an answer, Not retrying continuously. At the moment there are 4 mirrors. If there is a negative answer from one mirror, you can try on the other mirrors, but leave the one which said no alone.
    Between 3 and 7 GMT. the servers are updated. When there is heavy traffic going on, on these servers we are not even able to update the servers.
    So one successful download a day should be sufficient. No more data is the gathered doing more downloads a day.
    In case of emergency there is a manual update request allowed. (i.e. the users presses a button : Update XMLTV manually)

If the Kodi community, will donate an extra mirror, I will gladly stuff it with the XMLTV-epg files.

Willy

• ok here is the result of some testing.

how does the iptv simple pvr addon work?
    there is a setting for epg where you can insert an url to an xml file, e.g. the rytec xml url.
    and there is a setting to cache this file. default is off i think, which is pretty bad in this case.
    if cache is off, unfortunatly, for every single channel it is requesting the file .
    if cache is on and the file is not an xml or corrupted, it ignores that and is also trying to download the url for every channel.

so it actually doesnt help if you create a dummy(corrupted) 1gb zipped file, because it is still downloading the small file for every channel, even if cache is on. and it doesn't look like its extracting the file.

pls get in contact with afedchin(author of iptv simple) at forum.kodi.tv and/or make a new thread here: http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=215

you probably have to block kodi user somehow(user agent) if that helps - creating dummy files dont

• to clear something up doglover. its not requesting the file while your're zapping.
    its only when you start kodi and the pvr is being loaded.
    if you have an m3u playlist of 50 channels, it will/should request the epg file max 50 times.
    the more channels people have in their playlist the more requests you get. the playlist i was providing had 60-70 channels and now 120+ (including radio) :/

i will write a python service to grab the epg file based on the xmltv import script to, at least, reduce the requests from german user.
    i will private message you when its done so you can check the code and hook me up with links.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!