Maven's Kodi-Builds für Android

• Hallo Sholander...was passiert wenn du dieses Maven Build nutzen würdes "net.kodinerds.maven.kodi20.armeabi-v7a-202209120150-7e0f329b-Nexus.apk"?

Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken.

• I installed suggested version on my (Odroid N2) Android box, and like all previous versions it has all "Audio Passthrough" options.

On my Firestick 4K I install only FireTV versions. Installed now the latest 202209122212 version, and also there is none "Audio Passthrough" option that can be selected, as with yesterday version...

Are you suggesting that I install latest Android version on my Firestick 4K for testing?

• Sorry for my initial post, all is in fact working, all "Audio Passthrough" options are working! My big mistake.

First I Installed Android version => all OK
    Then restored my FireTV settings => NO Audio Passthrough options!
    Looked carefully at my Audio settings and noticed that my "Output configuration" is (somehow?) set to "Fixed" instead of "Optimized" which I always use. Changed that settings to Optimized brought back all Audio Passthrough settings.

Thx for your help, and sorry for my initial wrong conclusion. [az]

• Hab jetzt eine Shield TV Pro und würde gerne deinen Build verwenden. DV von MKV funktioniert toll. DTS-HD und Dolby True HD werden auch ausgegeben.

Ich sehe jedoch bei meiner lokal angehängten HDD keine Dateien! Die Ordner sehe ich, die MKV Files jedoch nicht. Im Kodi 19.3 vom Play Store sehe ich alle mkvs. Was kann ich da machen?

• Hab jetzt eine Shield TV Pro und würde gerne deinen Build verwenden. DV von MKV funktioniert toll. DTS-HD und Dolby True HD werden auch ausgegeben.

Ich sehe jedoch bei meiner lokal angehängten HDD keine Dateien! Die Ordner sehe ich, die MKV Files jedoch nicht. Im Kodi 19.3 vom Play Store sehe ich alle mkvs. Was kann ich da machen?

Es gibt 2 Builds (19.4 und 20 alpha2), welchen nutzt du?

• Ja...man kann die Kodiners Nexus Version von Maven parallel testen.

Zum Beispiel ....Kodi Matrix sowie Kodinerds Matrix parallel und noch zusätzlich Kodinerds Nexus parallel.

Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken.

• Hab jetzt beide getestet. Die 19.4 findet die lokalen Files, die 20 nicht. Da aber doe subtitle färbe Optionen in Nexus so geil sind werde ich eventuell doch wieder auf Nexus gehen und meine Platte wieder per Fritzbox einbinden.

Have you verified the Android permission settings? I had the same issue before.

It was a problem with the permissions. I had to change from 'Allow only while using the app' to 'Allow all the time' to make the File Manager work properly. Not sure if bug in Kodi or Android..

• Hi ~ Guys ~ I'm new here,
    and I'd like to report a problem and request a favor.

All current kodi20 Nexus android nightlies (Maven' builds also) have stutterrring with subtitles. I recently reported this problem in xbmc github and confirmed by kodi developers.

It has turned out "Building mode". The nightlies for android are all built in "[definition=12,4][definition='1','3']Debug[/definition][/definition] mode" and the performance gap between "[definition=12,4][definition='1','3']Debug[/definition][/definition] mode" and "Release mode" is the cause of stuttering with subtitles. confirmed by kodi devs(https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issu…ment-1247777694) details are all in that issue report.

Maven's builds also have this stuttering problem and I guess it may be due to they are built in [definition=12,0]debug[/definition] mode same as kodi nexus nightlies. So could you please change your compile option to release mode that users can use your kodinerds builds without stuttering issue? It is not easy job for users to compile by themselves and the source code of kodinerds build is not open afaik. All users would be very grateful if you could do that.
    Thank you.

• Hi ~ Guys ~ I'm new here,
    and I'd like to report a problem and request a favor.

All current kodi20 Nexus android nightlies (Maven' builds also) have stutterrring with subtitles. I recently reported this problem in xbmc github and confirmed by kodi developers.

It has turned out "Building mode". The nightlies for android are all built in "[definition=12,4][definition='1','3']Debug[/definition][/definition] mode" and the performance gap between "[definition=12,4][definition='1','3']Debug[/definition][/definition] mode" and "Release mode" is the cause of stuttering with subtitles. confirmed by kodi devs(https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issu…ment-1247777694) details are all in that issue report.

Maven's builds also have this stuttering problem and I guess it may be due to they are built in [definition=12,0]debug[/definition] mode same as kodi nexus nightlies. So could you please change your compile option to release mode that users can use your kodinerds builds without stuttering issue? It is not easy job for users to compile by themselves and the source code of kodinerds build is not open afaik. All users would be very grateful if you could do that.
    Thank you.

Das wäre wirklich sinnvoll, die [definition=12,4][definition='1','3']Debug[/definition][/definition] Symbols sind für die meisten User ziemlich uninteressant und der Performance Boost zwischen [definition=12,4][definition='1','3']Debug[/definition][/definition] und Release ist vor allem bei C/C++ Anwendungen schon sehr groß.

• Habe das neue Build seit ein paar Tagen auf meiner Shield pro am laufen. Alles funktioniert super.
    Nur bei Audio passthrough hab ich öfters mal Ruckler.
    Kann man dagegen was machen?

Try this work around, which works on many Firestick 4K: Set "Output configuration" to Fixed. This will remove Passthrough options, but Passthrough will still work as if it's selected & enabled. This usually removes most stuttering...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!