CoreELEC Amlogic

• also wirds doch zeit kurbel anzuwerfen und neue build zu bauen normalerweise ist nachste auf morgen früh geplant automatische building ...

was sagst du raybuntu warten oder an anreis schnur ziehen xD

selst kodi wurde aktulisiert ... was meinste soll die warten lassen ? bis morgen

• @Raybuntu Thank you for the info.

Regarding my sundtek dvb-t tuner bought two months ago, I tried to use it temporarily with my productive rb-krypton, too. It works but produces lot of data errors causing annoying artefacts during playback, so that its recordings are hardly usable. I asked Sundtek for help and Markus Rechberger was very responsive. He asked me to do some experiments but his final verdict was following:

Hi,
    it's clear your system does not support USB well enough. There are some system hick-ups which interrupt the usb stream and cause a buffer overflow on the USB Stick.
    The second bad thing is that isochronous is not supported on that system (otherwise transfermode=iso would have worked).
    The signal and sensitivity of the Tuner are okay but your System is a bit disabled.
    Better use a raspberry PI and you will see the difference the hick-ups will be gone and even isochronous works with it.

I would like to ask you: should I understand the ‘system’ in this case as a combination of rb-krypton and Sundtek addon? The addon from your krypton-times is not more available so I used a version from current coreelec. Might be this the reason?

• @Raybuntu Thank you for the info.

Regarding my sundtek dvb-t tuner bought two months ago, I tried to use it temporarily with my productive rb-krypton, too. It works but produces lot of data errors causing annoying artefacts during playback, so that its recordings are hardly usable. I asked Sundtek for help and Markus Rechberger was very responsive. He asked me to do some experiments but his final verdict was following:

Hi,
    it's clear your system does not support USB well enough. There are some system hick-ups which interrupt the usb stream and cause a buffer overflow on the USB Stick.
    The second bad thing is that isochronous is not supported on that system (otherwise transfermode=iso would have worked).
    The signal and sensitivity of the Tuner are okay but your System is a bit disabled.
    Better use a raspberry PI and you will see the difference the hick-ups will be gone and even isochronous works with it.

I would like to ask you: should I understand the ‘system’ in this case as a combination of rb-krypton and Sundtek addon? The addon from your krypton-times is not more available so I used a version from current coreelec. Might be this the reason?

I don't know about any other issues yet. The issue with CE 8.90 is that we can't get the ioctl compat patch to work with "some" sundtek sticks. I only have a DVB-S Sundtek Stick and it was working for me. Haven't tried for a while. Afaik it was always an issue with DVB-C/T2 Sticks. We just need someone from Sundtek to talk to our DVB Developer afl1 cause the sundtek driver is close source.

• Hallo.
    Nun habe ich noch entdeckt, dass der Dienst librespot nach einem Neustart meines OdroidC2 nicht wieder aktiviert wird.
    Ich muss einmal in die Einstellungen und bestätigen, dann ist er wieder da.
    Auch ist mein Netzwerk beim Kaltstart nicht bereit. In den CoreELEC Settings habe ich "warte auf Netzwerk bevor Kodi gestartet wird" aktiviert.
    bg

• Du nutzt CE?cool, könntest Du Deinen Skin noch an CE anpassen... Da gibt es einige stellen, wo das CoreELEC fehlt..
    wenn Du hilfe brauchst, sag bescheid... dann liefere ich dir Screenshots..

Ja, habe es schon eine ganze Weile vor gehabt. Jetzt hatte ich mal die Zeit dazu. ;)
    Update ist gerade raus. Wenn dir noch was auffällt poste es bitte in meinem Skinthread. DANKE

• So neue build da samt geupdate KODi und der eine fix was raybuntu schon sagte changelog wie immer direckt auf der Download Seite oder per Update über dem Custem update Chanel

• Ich glaube Raybuntu aktualisiert mit seinen Builds auch die CoreELEC Addons in seinem Repo. Die sind dann immer genauso aktuell wie seine Builds. Da Du aber nun nur CoreELEC selbst aktualisierst, bleiben die Addons auf der Strecke.

Mir persönlich geht's da um die Retroplayer Addons. Gibt aber in Repo noch mehr.

• die benutzen selben master code von master für relase kann sein das noch nicht gemacht wurde retroplayer wurde vor paar tagen was gemacht wenn mich recht entsinne paar builds voher schon mit eingeflosen

die final builds werden genauso selber comand wie meine devs gebaut siehste schon beim botten das steht comunity build sonst würde da normalerweise devel stehen habe als name hinten drann gehangen normalerweise kann auch auch so relase bauen aber über lasse ich denen

ich baue nur die devs ^^

https://github.com/CoreELEC/addon…dd34980bc188b56 meinst sicher das gibs nigs neues lol

meine builds zusammen gefast ganze chanelog auf 7 tage von git hub ...

libfstrcmp: initial package
    ffmpeg: update to ffmpeg-719e85d
    kodi/amlogic: partially revert PR 13746
    kodi: update to kodi-07c1eda
    kodi/VideoPlayer: use hints for video interlaced flag
    kodi/VideoPlayer: fix amlogic di option
    Merge remote-tracking branch 'LibreELEC/master'
    Merge pull request #2849 from awiouy/90-emby
    emby: bump addon
    Merge pull request #2738 from awiouy/90-netcore-21
    emby: update to 3.5.1.0 for netcore-runtime
    projects/Amlogic: build nfsd kernel module
    systemd: source entware profile only for interactive shell
    imagemagick: update to 7.0.8-6
    userspace-rcu: initial package
    lttng-ust: initial package
    krb5: initial package
    curl3: initial package
    dotnet-runtime: initial addon
    kodi/amlcodec: fix di option for h264 1080i
    Merge pull request #2845 from CvH/9.0-addon-sha256
    Merge pull request #2844 from CvH/9.0-retro-up
    Merge pull request #2848 from MilhouseVH/le90_mesa_18.1.5
    device-trees-amlogic: bump to 3f29204
    mesa: update to mesa-18.1.5
    kodi/amlogic: silence error caused by race condition
    linux: bump to 3573fba1473e12c05c54a41db8d808a55d3c5815
    kodi: fix A/V sync after last kodi changes
    kodi: fix cputemp script for unsuccessful read
    kodi: fix OSD [definition=12,0]debug[/definition] overlay patch after last changes
    kvimfan: pulse control for quieter cooling fan
    Merge pull request #127 from adamg88/entware
    projects/Amlogic: add installentware
    systemd: add support for entware
    scripts/image: symlink /storage/.opt to /opt for entware
    Merge pull request #2847 from InuSasha/fix/busybox-nfs
    autoscript-amlogic: make autoscript indepenent from distro name
    retroplayer: update emulation packages
    retroplayer: update add-ons
    busybox: temporary fix for nfs based boot
    create_addon: change jenkins sha256 files

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Computerbastler18 (31. Juli 2018 um 18:36)

• Das weiß ich ja deswegen aufwendiger möglich Mal sehen ob's bis Wochende in sourcecode geflossen ist KODi 18 Beta 1

wahrscheinlich bekomme ich jetzt eins auf den deckel, aber bitte benutze satzzeichen.
    groß und kleinschreibung ignoriere ich ja auch ab und zu mal, aber ich verstehe teilweise erst beim 3x lesen was du meinst. ;)
    danke.
    bg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!