How to get Mullvad setup in KODI

• Does anyone have instructions on how to setup Mullvad VPN in Kodi? I used the Mullvad config file generator here. I had OpenVPN load it, but when I use VPN Manager for OpenVPN it doesn't show that setup or connected. When I tried to go to settings, I keep getting that one is undefined. Do we know if the account number is the user name?

• Unfortunately we aren´t a "VPN setup"-forum. We are a Kodi support forum. Hence to Kodis VPN policy: https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:VPN_policy

Kodi doesn´t need any kind of a VPN to work properly. Most likely a VPN in combination with Kodi is only needed to reach content you won´t reach without it (circumvent geolocking), which is also not allowed in here.

Since you got it managed to get banned from the kodi forums within 6 days after you joined, I would be probably a bit more careful where you ask your questions about piracy. As a moderator of Kodinerds already told you so.

And yes, circumventing geolocking is also not legal as it will be for sure agains the TOS of the service you want to reach.

Ask that question elsewhere, please.

Wertschätzung kostet nichts, aber sie ist von unschätzbarem Wert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!