Kodi on TV

• My PC is in one room in basement and the tv is about 20 feet away. Too awkard to run HDMI to and bc of the run it would be like 50 feet against wall.
    I want to play Kodi on my PC with PIA on and stream that to my LG TV. How do I do this ?
    I know with Xbox I can do reverse. I can stream my Xbox to my PC and play there. How do I do reverse wirelesses??Minecraft Pocket Edition Counter-Strike Google Play Services

• hello again,
    kodi have no streaming service for the output of the screen.
    maybe u give emby media server a try and stream direct with the emby addon avaible on LG Store.

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

• Kodi is a player and not a streaming server.

Options:
    -> Use Kodi as DLNA video provider. Requires a TV with network connection and the support of DLNA playback. But this is the same like giving access to your files via network. No Kodi GUI or any other interaction with Kodi.
    -> Buy a cheap S905 device and use LibreElec on it as native and own Kodi device.
    -> Forget Kodi and install Emby or Plex on your PC. If you have a Android based TV you can use the native apps for them. If not, any available Android box will work (FireTV, Shield, Xiaomi Box etc.)

"I don't caretaker"

SKIN: Embuary - Donate: HIER de Hoibe bestellen, merci :thumbup:

Devices: Nvidia Shield + Fire TV 4k --- NAS: i3 6100 | 8GB | 15tb | OMV4 | Emby --- TV: Sony 55" XF9005 + LG 47" LM640S | 114x Adalight | Yamaha 683

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!