Error Status=5 when trying to install addons

• Windows 10
    Pvr simple multi 32bit windows
    kodi 18 Alpha

I, i have 2 computers with kodi on it. on my first one the installation went fine but in the second one that has the same kodi and build has failed with an error. im sending my kodi [definition='1','0']log[/definition]

please help :(

thank you in advance.[xattach=26926][/xattach]

• Hi,

it seems you have banned addons and repos installed on your system.

Those make it nearly impossible to finde the root causing your problems as they might be heavily altered versions of formerly "original addons" or are just coded not correctly.

We only give support to official addons and repos maintained by team Kodi, approved 3rd parties or Kodinerds.
    So in this case we can't help you here as long as you leave those on your system - I'm sorry.

Read more about it here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons
    Or here (in German): Warum können wir dich so nicht supporten?

Best regards

• Correct

The pvr.iptvsimple.multi comes from neither of those mentioned repositories. So you have to ask the addon author for support.

Generally the [definition='1','0']log[/definition] is pretty clear:

3:33:44.962 T:772 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load "C:\Users\Utente\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\pvr.iptvsimple.multi\pvr.iptvsimple.multi.dll" with error 193: "%1 non \E8 un'applicazione di Win32 valida.

That version seems to have issues with windows.

But we can't investigate more than that because:

- you have banned add-ons and repository installed
    - that addon you are talking about might come from such a banned repository and therefore will be banned as well
    - if you have problems with a specific add-on you most likely have to contact the add-on author/maintainer.

So you have to ask those where you got the add-on from.

Wertschätzung kostet nichts, aber sie ist von unschätzbarem Wert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!