Flashen einer Android TV Box mit S905/S905x Chip auf Libreelec/CoreELEC und wieder zurück

• I guess we can agree to disagree. I don't think anyone is misleading anyone. I'm the one who will be doing RK builds in the future as I did community builds in the past. I have never made it a secret that it 99% copy/paste from your and kwiboo's work.I'm sorry you feel that it's unjust.
    We said that Core is a soft fork of LE but I never expected so much heat and beef.

MODS können wir das in den offtopic thread verschieben bitte?

Then we agree, I know that you have been making community builds while the work was still going on and I thank you for this.

What I was finding unfair is the fact that former post was about TinkerBoard build that would never be supported in LE statements.
    It was not release yet, because we wanted to be happy with the codebase before we release it.

And you know about that process because you merged most of the PR kwiboo and I made to rockchip/master branch :)

You will more likely continue to do your builds for CE, but I can't let people say that LE will not care when this is where all the work has been done.
    Let's respect each other's work, there is no need for drama or ranting. Things just need to be clear and accurate for everyone :)

• @LongChair I must have missed anything about TinkerBoard but I can tell you that I never supported TinkerBoard and I will probably not support it in the future.
    I have nothing but respect to you and kwiboo!
    I know that I merged most of the PR's and I'm sad I had to leave. I wish you guys all the best.

And while we are at mutual respect we don't like people spreading that our Amlogic code is full of hacks either.

• "I'm sad I had to leave"

Just to make that clear and it won't be misunderstood....you didn't have to leave. You decided to do so. Noone kicked anyone out of anything.

The door is still open, as you know. But please don't make it sound that someone kicked you out, because that wasn't the case ever. Neither for you nor for adamg. You both decided that on your own

Wertschätzung kostet nichts, aber sie ist von unschätzbarem Wert.

• DaVu ohne über das Thema direkt reden zu wollen. Es gibt immer Gründe die einen zwingen können. Das muss kein Kicken von irgendwem sein ;D

--------------
    Guides nicht mehr verfügbar wegen Youtube unvermögen guten von schlechten Kodi Videos zu unterscheiden.

Just to make that clear and it won't be misunderstood....you didn't have to leave. You decided to do so. Noone kicked anyone out of anything.

The door is still open, as you know. But please don't make it sound that someone kicked you out, because that wasn't the case ever. Neither for you nor for adamg. You both decided that on your own

I had to leave even though I was not kicked out directly. There is nothing more to add to it.

But let's return to the topic please.

• Abend zusammen,

gibt es derzeit ein Image für die Armlogic Boxen, weil ich habe gerade meine Nexbox A5 wieder rausgeholt (Libreelc von ~10/17) und wollte diese nun gerne wieder updaten auf die Alpha.
    Leider ist ja unter https://releases.coreelec.org/ derzeit nix online, vllt könnte mir ja einer bei dropbox ein Image anbieten? :)

Clients:Nvidia Shield TV 2017, RPi3 mit Milhouse build , Nexbox A95 2GB / 16 GB Coreelec
    NAS: QNAP TS-453Be 8GB - DATA-Space 18 TB

I can confirm that nobody was 'kicked' but just because some one has decided to leave of their own reconnaissance that does not necessarily mean anything.

We have something in the UK called 'constructive dismissal' and the logic applies in this case perfectly.

Private conversations have been made public and as such a serious breach of trust has occurred.

Unreasonable decisions where made unilaterally without prior discussions or consent of all parties involved.

There has been a lot of hostility, backchannelling, harassment and verbal abuse.

These are just some of the reasons why myself, Ray and others have chosen to leave LE, this was not a decision any of us made lightly and not something any of us wanted but it made us feel like we *HAD* to leave, we tried to address all issues multiple times for it to fall on deaf ears and to be honest none of it should be happening, contributing should be fun and friendly and things just are anything but that right now, the insults and hostility still continue.

Whoever is giving the impression that this was just about getting commits merged needs a reality check as that notion is absurd, our issues run far deeper than something so trivial.

• In my opinion it doesn't matter for which reason you and the others left LE.
    This shouldn't be the business of the users. It's the same as would you care about an employee who got fired in the supermarket.

However, LE still exist for the group of user who want use this one and you just focus on your new challenge called CoreElec and everything is fine.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    (Albert Einstein)

• Hach ich würde mich ja zu gern etwas einmischen... Wie zB. der "Ehrengast" Adamg hier behandelt wird oder ihm Lügen untergejubelt werden usw.
    Nur weil man's ned checkt und die Hintergründe versteht...

Aber nee, das lass ich wohl besser... sonst flieg ich wieder 14 Tagen lang mit nem Arschtritt vor die Tür.
    OK, das wäre einigen wohl recht... Gut, mir aber nicht...

Drum: Hey Keule... Jetzt nur noch "Der Brave"

Ach an @SkyBird1980:
    Hat super geklappt... Das 14 Tage Programm funzt supie !!! *P Hab Dich soooooo lieb und vermisst *P

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!