Kodi on Amazon Fire can no longer see SMB shares on PC

• I'm kind of stumped on this one. I'm running the latest stable version of Kodi on my Amazon Fire TV.
    I haven't used Kodi in a few weeks, but today none of my SMB shares are working and browsing SMB doesn't show any PC's. I'm getting connection timed out error messages on my existing shares.
    My PC and the fire tv are both hardwired on the same network 192.168.0.3 and .4.
    I can ping the fire tv from my PC. I am able to browse/watch youtube through kodi on the fire tv so I know the internet connection is working. I am also unable to connect from my fire tv to my PC by ip address smb://192.168.0.3. My laptop can see and access the SMB shares just fine. I already tried disabling windows firewall on the PC.
    If network is working on both ends and I can't connect by ip address. What do you think might be causing the issue?
    EDIT: Tuatha-an posted some links I was able to use to get it working again. It involves turning on SMB1
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von horschte (3. November 2018 um 08:03) aus folgendem Grund: Spam links removed

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!